Drawing lots using you mobile.
Updates & How to use: https://p-library.com/a/drawlots/
Simple and straight forward. No Ads and easy to use interface.
Interface with large fonts, designed for showing to a group of people in parties and events.
You can get the final result at once or draw one by one.
Currently Available Modes
- Until Empty: Draw a number one by one from a list of available number (no duplicated numbers). e.g., for exchanging gifts
- Grouping: Random from possible labels. Can ensure balanced group. e.g., assign people to groups, drawing one item from a set of possible items
- Grouping II: Divide items into equal groups. Similar to the above grouping, but focus on create group containing non-duplicate numbers. e.g., assign students to group; get a list of students' id for each group
- Random Number: Random Number Generator
- Gaussian Random Number: Randomization based on Normal Distribution, specifying mean and standard deviation)
- Gaussian Random Number II: Randomization based on Normal Distribution, specifying min, max, skew)
- 2D Randomization: Randomly pick cells on a grid
- List Shuffle: Randomly sort items in a list
- Probability: Pick items based on their probabilities
- Head & Tail: Random from 2 labels, with graphic of tossing a coin
- Rock Paper Scissors: Random from possible labels. Can ensure balanced group.