Encrypt/Encode your message to hide contents
Simple and straight forward. No Ads and easy-to-use interface.
Online Manual: https://p-library.com/a/encoda/
Sample Usage: You write your diary, or gonna send messages or a password to someone, but you don't want them to be found by other people? With this tool, you can hide the contents.
[Key-based] a key is required
- Ciphers, AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) : Specify a “key” for encrypt and decrypt messages
- AlphabetShift: Caesar Cipher : Shift English alphabets by a given amount (“code”)
[LanguageShift] hide contents in the form of non-English alphabets
- Greek Style : A combination of Greek, Persian, Syriac, Ge'ez, Cyrillic, and Syriac alphabets.
- Arabian Style : A combination of Arabic and Hebrew alphabets. Preserve capital and non-capital characters.
- Chinese Style : Encode messages to Chinese-like messages.
- Khmer Style : Encode messages to Khmer-like messages.
- Morse Code (lossy) : Encode texts to Morse Code (Lossy: capital letters and special characters will be lost).
- Binary Code : Encode texts to Binary Code
- Window btoa (Base64, binary to ASCII) : Encode texts based on Window Base64 standard
- Reverse: All : Reverse all texts at once
- Reverse: Word-by-Word : Reverse texts, word-by-word
** You can combine them to form a more complex encryption **
Interface (Menu rows in the middle)
ROW0 (Appear only in some mode) : Set Key for encrypt/decrypt
ROW1 : Select Methods
ROW2 : Contains menu for copy-paste and encode/decode (encrypt/decrypt)
White text area: original messages
Black text area: encoded messages
∅: Clear both textboxes
P: Paste from clipboard to the white/black box
C: Copy to clipboard from the white/black box
* If you have the original text on clipboard >> Use the first 3 buttons in row to encode and get it copied to clipboard
* If you have encoded text on clipboard >> Use the last 3 buttons in row to decode and get it copied to clipboard