• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to email@example.com.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage more optional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by category, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
Watch our Vodafone Wallet video above to find out more.
Vodafone Wallet works with all smartphones that have Android 2.3 or above installed. If you have a phone with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality, you may be able to swap your current SIM for a NFC SIM. When connected to Vodafone Wallet, your NFC SIM secures all contactless payments that you make using your phone. You can pick up a NFC SIM from your nearest Vodafone store
• Easily manage and top up your pre-paid SmartPass account, linked to your credit card, debit card or bank account
• Simply tap to securely pay for items up to £20 anywhere you see the Visa and contactless symbols
• Tap in and out to travel on the Transport for London transport network
Things to remember
• The app is exclusive to Vodafone customers
• Wallet and SmartPass work with all non-rooted phones that have Android 2.3 (or later versions) installed
• Before downloading Vodafone Wallet, make sure your phone’s latest manufacturer software is installed through your settings
• The app is free to use in the UK. (If you access the app outside the UK, you may incur data charges.)
For more information visit www.vodafone.co.uk/smartpass or search for Wallet on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
1. WeCard: Prepaid Mastercard that enables you to shop online or purchase games/apps on Google Play. Open and activates right within the app.
2. Bill payment with Scan & Pay: True bills, utilities, credit cards, insurance, etc. all for free! Just scan the barcode* with your phone. Save bills to Favorite menu for online inquiry and payment.
3. Mobile Top-up: Top-up TrueMove H prepaid phone and get 10% Calling Bonus!
4. Buy Truemoney Cashcard: Delivered instantly. Also, you can buy LINE stickers/items with Cash Card.
5. Money transfer: Transferring to other Wallet accounts for free, or to any bank account for only 10 Baht.
For those with physical WeCard purchased from 7-ELEVEN, download the app to activate your WeCard instantly.
* WeCard is a Prepaid Mastercard. Card holder can use We Card to make purchases on online stores such as iTruemart, Lazada, Weloveshopping, Ensogo, or ticket purchases such as SF Showtime, Major Movie, or service payment such as iService, and purchase any leading stores that accept Mastercard.
** Barcode scanning may not work with certain phone models, depending on the resolution of the camera. However, you can still pay your bills by typing in the customer code or reference code.
*** Truemoney Cashcard can be use to topup mobile game and content such as LINE Webstore, Infestation, HoN, and any leading online games.
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
Indeed, My Budget Plan gives you , at each moment, your real financial situation and if you have enough money to make this purchase or if that spendings will have any impact on your end of month situation or savings.
★★Moreover, My Budget Plan is an easy to use daily expense manager: You just have to introduce punctual or recurring transactions or transfers and My Budget Plan will do all the rest
★★ The Statement Menu gives you the detail of your operations of the current, past and next periods to give you an idea of your daily expenses and also your projection over the next months to see how much money you have still available to spend. This statement can be exported to your device as EXCEL file. You can then compare it to your other financial documents.
★★ The Budget Menu allows you to set and track Expense limits and thresholds according to various criteria (account, category and periods). You can for example define a monthly limit for fueling or a weekly limit for credit card payments. You can then track the evolution of your budgets consumption day by day. Your budget can be punctual or recurrent such way it will automatically transferred to the next periods. You can define up to ten budgets.
★★ The Graphs menu gives you a graphical representation of your expenditures and income by category, by account and by time period. It allows you to analyse your expenses and revenues and find exactly when and where your expenditures will, so you can, if necessary, address the situation.
★★Other features of My Budget Plan expense manager:★★
- Create simple or reccurrent operations, and associate them to bank account.
- Create multiple bank accounts (with initial balance or no) and make transfers between them
- Categorize your operations using categories lists
- Edit or add new categories to better classify expenses, income and transfers
- When the application starts, see the current total balance over all Accounts
- In the statment page click on the operation to edit it or delete
- Use the detailed search page to look for specific transactions
- Manage your recurring operations (standing orders) via a specific page
- 6 languages (English, Español, Français, German, Russian and Arabic) and more than 100 currencies
- Bonus: Simulate loan and mortgage via a complete Loan Calculation tool with Amortization table and graphs
★★ For any question or suggestion, you can send us your request via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to answer you quickly ★★
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
** Leading home budget manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split transactions
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient asset management. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
※ Budget management function
It shows your budget and expense by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly.
※ Card / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see payment amount and outstanding payment at asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your account book.
※ Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
※ Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
※ Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
※ Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup / restore is possible.
※ Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
★ Paid version ★
- No ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
You know our mobile wallet is trusted by over 50 million users for their mobile payments, and now upping that even further is Paytm Wallet App lets you do fast money transfer, request money, securely store your money online and do your shopping & payments on the go.
• Money Transfer, oh dear it seems you have to pay! — ‘Slide to Pay’ to transfer money to your friends wallets; did you know, you can even transfer money to your taxi driver’s Paytm wallet when he doesn’t have change ;)
• Request Money from anybody, now thats better! — Ping your friends to pay you back for the bus ticket of your last weekend trip
• Deals, for you smartie! — Get the best deals while you do your mobile shopping from over 15,000 partners like UBER, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip etc.
• Every peer-to-peer transaction is a conversation, if you don’t do it with friends who will you do it with?; how cool is that every time you transfer money or receive money from a friend the transaction becomes a part of a chat conversation
• Wallet statement — lets you see all your transactions in one place
• Saved cards — new on your Paytm Wallet App for Android, that lets you simply view your credit or debit cards whenever you make a purchase or payment which saves the payment details to your account for future use.
• And …we won’t reveal more here, download the best wallet app & get started today - it’s free & believe us a fun & convenient way to do your online payments)
The Paytm Wallet App supports 4.0 and higher
Have questions, problems, or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Tweet to us @PaytmCare.
For tips & helpful infos visit https://paytm.com and follow us @Paytm or on Facebook at https://facebook.com/paytm
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
To delete items in the overview view just swipe the item to the right and it will reveal a delete option
To edit items in the overview view long press on an item.
Budget's Main Features:
- Simple and intuitive
- Widget to quickly view information and add a transaction
- Every X Day/Week/Month recurring transactions
- Analysis of data
- Multiple accounts
- Import and export data to .csv file
HandWallet Expense Manager is a free expense manager app used to control spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• Unlimited expenses / expenditures
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard expenses
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing ( Expense Tracker Recorder )
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense ?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense ?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore of your expenses
• Let you share your information to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money, Daily Expense Manager and others
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker ?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use HandWallet Expense Manager ?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start ?
Download the expense manager app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense. Track expenditures on a daily basis.
How to manage budget ?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example " car expense ". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense ?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example " car expense " and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
More add-ons to expense manager :
Download budget and budget widget, accounting widget, personal finance location and bank SMS to add more features to HandWallet Expense Manager
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.