Include Drukpa Lunar Calendar textbook version and more...
* Day view:
- The important anniversaries of Buddha Shakyamuni
- Anniversaries of Drukpa masters
- Sacred days of Medicine Buddha, Amitabha, Guru Padmasambhava, Dakinis and Dharma Protectors
- Auspicious and Inauspicious Days
- Favorable Days for Fire and Naga Pujas
- Good Days for taking Sojong Vows
- Favorable/Unfavorable Days for starting new ventures
- Full and New Moon Days
- Wisdom Quotes from Precious Masters
* Month view: view all days, sacred/important days of the month
* Date conversion: Western calendar to Tibetan calendar and vice versa
* News: Latest news & notifications of Drukpa Lineage official websites
* More useful features in the future...
*NOTICE: The free version of the Drukpa Lunar Calendar allows you to view historical information and information of the next 15 days from the date of first download. Should you find this calendar helpful, please support with your subscription. The calendar will be updated every third quarter. Proceeds from subscription will be channeled towards activities in benefit of Dharma and all beings. Thank you.