##Acquired international standards and major domestic security certifications##
##Safe transaction and fast deposit and withdrawal support##
At Upbit, a global standard digital asset exchange,
Trade digital assets conveniently and safely!
■ Support for the largest number of digital assets through a secure system!
- 180+ coins, 290+ markets transaction support
■ Incomparable! Quick and easy mobile app
- Easy check of real-time quotes with lock screen
- Fast and stable trading at the level of securities MTS
- 24-hour monitoring with real-time price alerts
■ Strong multi-factor authentication, 24-hour secure transaction
# Obtained ISMS and ISO certification
# Account security
- Kakao Pay/Naver certification 2-channel additional authentication that is simpler and safer than OTP
- Systematic security and 24-hour monitoring system
■ If you know digital assets, you win 100,000! Real-time digital asset trends and information
- A high-quality digital asset investment guide that can only be found on Upbit
- Meticulous analysis of various digital assets
- Real-time digital asset trends at a glance
■ Upbit made together!
If you have any inquiries or suggestions while using the app, please contact the customer center at any time.
(KakaoTalk 'Upbit' plus direct chatting with friends)
[Guidance on service access rights]
■ Optional access rights
-Phone: Prevent call screen cover when using lock screen
- Camera: Taking pictures of ID and submitting documents, taking pictures of QR codes for withdrawal addresses, taking pictures of transfers when reporting fraud related to 1:1 inquiries and transaction support
- (Less than Android 10) Storage: Saving screen sharing images, sending photos when making 1:1 inquiries, sending voice files when reporting fraud related to transaction support
- (Android 11, 12) Files and Media: Saving screen sharing images, sending photos when making 1:1 inquiries, sending voice files when reporting fraud related to transaction support
- (Android 13 or later)
Photos and Videos: Saving screen sharing images, sending photos for 1:1 inquiries
Music and audio: Sending voice files when reporting fraud related to transaction support
Notifications: Receiving notifications, displaying notifications while using the lock screen
* You can use the service even if you do not agree to the optional access right.
* If you do not agree to the optional access rights, it may be difficult to use some of the service functions normally.
* If you are using Android version 6.0 or lower, you cannot individually allow the selection permission. It is recommended to check whether the operating system of the smartphone you are using is provided with an upgrade, and then update to version 6.0 or later.