Atrial fibrillation is a common cardiovascular disease. There are different approaches to treatment and they have relatively different results for different types of patients. To shift the objectification of treatment, 5 medical facilities joined forces and launched research into the treatment of this disease.
Are you interested in participating in our program? Fill in the Pre-registration and our doctors will let you know if you are a suitable patient for the study.
The OBEFIS application for Android will keep you in touch with your doctor, physiotherapist or nutritionist. Track your daily number of steps, heart rate, ECG recorded with personal resources and wearables and allow cardiology specialists to monitor your health and help.
FOLLOW YOUR PROCEDURE
- The most important charts on the home page of your phone
- compare the steps for the previous period in clear graphs
- monitor your daily heart rate, energy intake and expenditure.
- watch your weight change
ADDING NEW MEASUREMENTS
- Easy entry of weight,% fat, blood pressure, blood glucose, waist circumference
- automatic synchronization with the OBEFIS website
- simple expression of interest in inclusion in the study on the obefis.cz website
- be in contact with specialists
Our application is available in Czech and English.
- Faculty Hospital Královské Vinohrady, with its registered office at Šrobárova 1150/50,
Prague 10, postal code 100 34, ID: 00064173
- General University Hospital, with its registered office at U Nemocnice 499/2, 128
08 Prague 2, ID 00064165
- Regional Hospital Liberec, a. S., With its registered office at Husova 357/10, 460 63 Liberec,
- AGEL Třinec – Podlesí, a.s., with its registered office at Konská 453, Třinec, IČ 48401129
- Neuron Medical, s.r.o., with its registered office at Veslařská 543/199, Pisárky, 637 00 Brno, IČ