This Bluetooth pointer/mouse is actually quite good, although at first I thought it was going to be bad. But I was wrong, it's worth the 67p and another £4.33, it would still be cheaper than a pointer. 👍
Mejoren esto por favor
Gimmick Not usable ... Every time you touch the screen to move the mouse, you get a left or right click. Control of cursor is sketchy at best ... Kind of like trying to keep it on the road after getting drunk.
Drifting to right Love the concept, but on the Galaxy S4 and Lenovo X230 Win 7 combination, the mouse keeps moving to the right. Can this be fixed? Should I calibrate something? Buttons and wheel work ok. Tried the other sensor setting but then it only works when you tilt the mouse. Would also be better if you did not need to pair the mouse and laptop every time.
drifting problem the air mouse works, but has a severe drifting problem. The motion engine algorithm needs to be improved.
Great! I dont really like the airmouse, but the touchpad and keyboard is really functional! Please add gestures and customization. Btw the click vibration is too dramatic, maybe you can soften it
- ADDED FILE EXPLORER AND EXECUTE IT FROM COMPUTER.
- Server updated:
- New Keyboard design.
- Fixed minor bugs in connections.
- New Design.
- Select the orientation (Portrait and Landscape) for Air Mouse and Pad Mouse.
- Now you can disable the Sensors in Air Mouse mode, to use only the buttons.
- New connection, you don't need more config a serial COM port.
- More easy, fast, and fixed from Android 2.3 to 5.