- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
This full game is free, for this reason contains ads. If you want to avoid publicity download the full version. Thank you.
With this application, children can learn and improve their skills with 11 fun games. In addition, they will practice languages, because during the game you can use Spanish and English.
The recommended age is 4-7 years, perfect for preschooler’s kids.
With the game will learn:
- Colors (English and Spanish)
- The musical notes
- Numbers (English and Spanish)
- Memory, with the memory cards
- The logic to solve puzzles
- The animals, their names (English and Spanish) and sounds
- Paint, to be creative, with a simple game suitable for children
- Distinguish and associate forms
- Responsiveness, psychomotor apparatus
- Apparatus psychomotor and spatial vision, using the labyrinth with accelerometer
- Associate and relate
- Distinguish shapes and colors
During the game, for going to the menu you have to press the button on the top left corner. Once in the menu, to exit the game you have to press the back key.
This game has been developed with Cocos2d-x and Box2D as physics engine.
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Drawing and painting gives lots of fun and is great for the creativity. This game is a free coloring book for toddlers and for children. We put many free coloring pages in the app which you can color and paint and share with family or friends. But for more creativity it is also possible to draw your own drawing.
-Easy to play
-Share your drawing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Save and load your coloring pages
-Create your own drawing
-Intuitive icons and navigation. Easy game play
-Pro version without ads and popups available
We designed the app for toddlers of age 3 or 4 years and up. But we also got many positive reactions from parents of babies and it is also lots of fun for older children of age 5 years, 6 years and up.
So start draw and paint now in this fun app for kids.
Thank you very much.
How to play: drag and drop the letters to create a word correctly described picture.
Funny educational games for kids 2, 3, 4 years old.
To expand knowledge, you can choose the language. Currently available in English and Spanish.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- days of week for kids free
- education quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- logical apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- entertain game and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- edu flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle and quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for toddlers
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps and quest
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10 and for adults, activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
This lite version is fully featured but stops at the letter H. To get the rest of the letters, please upgrade to the paid version.
★★★ Special Promotion! ★★★
Convert this app to full version for free by downloading three of Intellijoy's most popular free apps.
Followed by Kids ABC Phonics Lite and Kids Reading (Preschool) FREE, Kids ABC Letters FREE is the first app in our Reading Curriculum Series.
Get ready to say "I couldn't get my phone back!"
Kids ABC Letters invites preschool-aged children to listen and learn the ABCs in ways that enchant them.
With Kids ABC Letters, your preschool-aged kids will learn the alphabet letter names and will practice letter shapes, letter recognition, and finding letters in context.
Kids ABC Letters does not teach your kids the phonetic sounds that the alphabet letters actually make. Knowing how the alphabet letters are pronounced is a separate educational goal, which is covered in a separate app, called Kids ABC Phonics. Including it in Kids ABC Letters would detract from the focus of this game and make it too complex to invite and delight children.
To sum it up, Kids ABC Letters is about the names of the letters, while Kids ABC Phonics is about the sounds of the letters.
The game has four wonderfully child-friendly sections.
✔ Naming Letters. A delightfully distraction-free way for kids to learn the name and the appearance of each ABC alphabet letter. Kids can tap on the letters to verify that they’ve learned the names correctly.
✔ Forming Letters. Kids get to practice remembering what the letters look like by sliding colorful puzzle pieces into place that make up the shapes of the letters.
✔ Recognizing Letters. Children get to play a fun game where they help the cat catch fish with alphabet letters on their sides as they swim by. By the time kids are done, they know the appearance and pronunciation of the letters by heart.
✔ Identifying Letters in Context. This simple educational game teaches kids to recognize alphabet letters as they appear in words. As a result, preschoolers learn that words are made up of letters.
Every section is designed so children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable lady teacher.
★ Hey, how did you take the top spots in the Education section?
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the letters game doesn't teach phonics, and the phonics game doesn't teach reading. We keep the games clean and focused but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ Our games don’t feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids Learn to Read is the 4th app in our Alphabet Curriculum Series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics, and Kids ABC Trains.
Kids Learn to Read FREE contains no third-party ads.
This app consists of three activities which will teach your children to:
- Blend sounds into words
- Read simple words
- Form simple words
Note: The paid version has additional 3 activities, which teach children to identify spoken words and all about word families.
Kids Reading assumes that your kids already know the names and the sounds that the letters of the alphabet make. If your children do not yet know letter names or letter sounds, we recommend our Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics and Kids ABC Trains apps.
Featured at the Google I/O developer conference, Kids Learn to Read is a delightful game that invites preschool-aged children to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words, identify spoken words and learn word families.
And if your children have not had a chance to learn the names of the letters, we recommend that you download our Kids ABC Letters app. It's the most enjoyable way ever for kids to learn the names of the letters of the alphabet.
Kids ABC Letters teaches letters
Kids ABC Phonics teaches sounds
Kids ABC Trains teaches letters and phonics
Kids Learn to Read (i.e. this app) teaches your children to read simple words
The name speaks for itself. It's a lot of interesting games for young kids today who love to touch all their handles.
Parents play with their children as a family. Themselves invent stories and quests. For example, to tear off the petals of a certain color.
★★★ Develop memory, learn colors, better coordination of movement and reaction, teach notes and improve an ear for music, learn to count, learn shapes, animals and plants! ★★★
♥ A variety of game rooms
♥ Intuitive icons and navigation for easy games
♥ All objects behave very realistic, lifelike
♥ bright animated graphics, relaxing music and nature sounds
♥ No domestic purchases
We take care about the convenience of making intuitive operation without cumbersome menus of many tools and settings that allows children to play without adult. While your kids are playing, you will have additional free time.
Our wonderful program suitable for both girls and boys and the like as little kids and teenagers.
The game is constantly being improved and updated with new features.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and accommodate your wishes. Write on email@example.com, and together we can make the game the best children's app!
1. Postman - Help the Hedgehog deliver a letter to the correct house, based on the provided address.
2. Maze - Find the way to a house inside a maze.
3. Sudoku with Pictures - Fill the empty cells in the table with the correct objects, so that every object appears exactly once in each row and column.
4. Rhythm - Understand the pattern used in a sequence and find the object which breaks that pattern.
The author of the games is a child psychologist with more than 10 years of child educational experience.
Spatial intelligence develops in preschool and in early grades. The games "Postman" and "Maze" develop help develop a child's ability to analyze spatial problems. The child learns to work with pictures, patterns, and maps. Such exercise helps the child to handle geometric material at school.
The games "Sudoku" and "Rhythm" develop logic and concentration, which are very important for further studies at school, especially in math, sciences and technical/engineering subjects. While solving logical tasks, children train cognitive functions, working memory, and attention; which results in a higher IQ.
Levels of difficulty:
Easy ( age 3 years old)
Normal (age 4 years old)
Hard (preschoolers, ages 5 to 6 years old)
Very hard (elementary school 1st grade, ages 6 to 7 years old)
The app works best on Android tablets, but also has a zoom-in feature for smartphones with small screens.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Everyone will understand the rules of the game find the fish drawn it the top of the screen and just click on it. Be sure you do not make a mistake, or an angry crab will come out.
Let us explore together the cheerful and colorful underwater world.
- High quality HD graphics and sounds
- The games develops fine motor skills of hands
- The games is a good exercise for your brain. When your children play Kids Fishing, the brain works in both hemispheres, resulting in improved communication between brain cells.
- Improves memory and ability to concentrate.
- Develops cognitive abilities and improves education.
- This is an app for all ages
If you are looking for a free educational games for your children, this game is just for you!
If you like our kids app please rate it and visit our web site to enjoy more free educational apps for toddlers on
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
Cruising for coins will unlock virtual LEGO® sets that can be built with a few easy touches - and which will become part of the game’s colorful 3D scenery for your child’s next drive-through.
Create & Cruise provides plenty of inspiration for real-life LEGO® builds and imaginative play scenarios you can talk to your child about - like why the pretty princess is driving a police car that has legs instead of wheels.
*No in-app purchases
*NEW levels with engaging scenery
*NEW models – which means fun new build and play experiences. Now your child can play with helicopters and big trucks!
*Minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
*Bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required
*Virtual building with LEGO® bricks
*No third-party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® Juniors:
LEGO® Juniors is designed to give children age 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO® brick through iconic, fun and Easy to Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick start elements and numbered pre packed bags that can be built without help from Mum or Dad – which makes any small builder extra proud.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
And when kids painting children Coloring in Princess coloring already. Share photos on Facebook to show off the results. Or save images stored in your phone or tablet as well.
In this new version there are two game modes to choose:
- Arcade: Play until the pieces reach the screen top, just like the classic game.
- Time Trial: Play for 3, 5 or 10 minutes and try to get the max score worldwide.
There are, also, almost 80 achievements to unlock, do you think you can unlock them all, prove it!!
How to play:
Each of the pieces that appear are formed by three jewels which can be rotated by pressing the button on the right side. Our goal is to match three or more jewels of the same type both horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
Move the piece (with the gamepad located in the bottom left corner) and place it in the correct position to match the types or locate the piece taking into account the next to appear (shown in the upper left corner).
Further information about the game on the web page.
Jewels Showdown contains two game modes that will test your skills:
1. - Showdown: use your strategy to get rid of as many Jewels as possible before running out of moves.
2. - Time Attack: Use your speed of view to get points before time runs out.
Each of these modalities include three levels of difficulty that will make Jewels Showdown an appropriate game for all users.
How to play Jewels Showdown:
1. - In this Jewels adaptation you must exchange Jewels from the board and the row of Jewels that appears below it.
2. - Select a Jewel, either the board or row, and then choose the Jewel you want to swap with.
3. - If three or more Jewels of the same type on the board are together, they will disappear and others will fall.
4. - Enchain disappearances for score multipliers.
Jewels Showdown is a new evolution in match 3 Game concept, you should give it a try, you do not regret it for sure.