The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA) is excited to announce the 2019 Atlanta Parade of Homes which takes place the weekends of April 27-28, May 4-5 and May 11-12. This gives interested homebuyers three full weekends to visit homes.
The HBA scattered-site Parade of Homes features 50+ new homes around the metro-Atlanta area. Many homes are decorated models that include the latest and hottest design trends and will showcases a wide variety of homes of all sizes, layouts and architectural styles. The tour features everything from affordable entry level homes and townhomes to moderately priced homes, large homes in popular communities and elegant mansions in exclusive gated neighborhoods. This event is free, self-guided and open to the public.
The homes and advertisers are also showcased in this mobile app.
- Browse home and business listings for photos, videos and contact information.
- View the homes and businesses on an interactive map and get directions to the homes and local businesses.
- Get details on HBA members involved in each phase of the home buying process.
- Download coupons from local community businesses.
- Follow and participate in the Parade with the Calendar of Events.
- Utilize the quick links offered in the side menu to quickly access information about the local community.