pCon.facts, the innovative sales app brings product knowledge to the point of sale. Configure articles through easy interactions, present them in 3D and with AR, create article lists and benefit from easy access to valuable information such as inspiring real-project pictures, product brochures, certificates, assembly instructions and many more. Thanks to the smart sharing functionality, it’s easy to keep up the communication with customers, colleagues and partners.
Main Features & Benefits
- Provide the best consultation with the right facts: profit from detailed product knowledge at the point of sale through access to OFML data and additional product information of the manufacturers.
- Whether detailed article list, impressive product sheet or wishlist-on-the-go – your own logos and product pictures make your basket a marketing tool.
- Top-level customer consultation and mobile partner support: Easy sharing of pictures, texts and 3D content enables quick and targeted exchange of information. The app even provides the possibility to directly contact the supplier of the particular product.
- Impressive 3D interactions such as zooming in on details, configuration directly on the object and augmented-reality-experiences make for wow-moments.
- Do you work on multiple projects at the same time? Thanks to the handy overview, you see at one glance which projects you are currently working on.
How does it work?
1. Sign in with your pCon.login account to get access to your subscribed manufacturers’ catalogs.
2. Tap ‘+’ to start: Open a manufacturer’s catalog and select product.
3. Get all the product information you need in one place. Configure articles, present reference projects and view product brochures. Are you content? Simply tap the basket button and add the product to your article list.
4. Custom article lists for the right impression. Complement your lists with introductory words, logos and product pictures, and choose between an expanded and a compressed view.
5. Wow-experience with augmented reality. Switch into the AR mode and configure products virtually in the real world.*
*Available on devices which support AR. Find out if your device supports AR: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
6. Share at the touch of a button. With one single tap, you can share article lists, pictures of your configuration and product brochures via email and messenger.
Are you looking for an app you can plan with in 3D? Take a look at pCon.box.