EBS Config 2.0 is a mobile version of the desktop application of the same name.
The application is used to configure and diagnose the latest EBS solution called AVA PRO.
The program provides remote access to all functions and parameters of the control panel, and at the same time has a clear and transparent layout.
Using EBS Config 2.0 you can now:
• create templates for various types of objects, eg: store, office, warehouse, house, etc.,
• set the time for entry and exit,
• program user codes and their rights in the system,
• add wireless sensors, keypads and remote controls simply by reading QR codes,
• control the Smart Home system and plan any of the scenes.
You do not have to stand an hour with a laptop in hand at the keyboard to program or test the alarm control panel.
All you need to do is sit back in your chair, take your smartphone in your hand and set all system parameters in minutes
and then within a few seconds using Bluetooth and using the MINI-PROG-BT programmer, upload the configuration to the AVA PRO control panel.
Do you need to review the parameters of the control panel? The customer requires periodic diagnostics of the alarm system?
With EBS Config 2.0, it's simple and fun. On the phone, check the ranges of all connected sensors and accessories.
You will conveniently measure the batteries in the sensors without entering the ladder and opening the devices.
In a few seconds with the help of the MINI-PROG-BT programmer you will get an event history and a complete AVA PRO status report.
Check it is simply simple!