A good plan is your daily companion for more mindfulness and self-love in everyday life. With simple but effective reflection units, this app helps you to consciously take a few minutes for yourself and your mental well-being in the hectic everyday life.
Reflecting on your needs, identifying stress patterns and keeping a diary to train your gratitude - this has been proven to help bring more satisfaction and relaxation into your life. Without compulsive self-optimization and kitsch.
We think the most important app in your life should be about your life. Here's how a good plan helps with self-care:
* Mindfulness traffic light: Evaluate eight factors that influence your well-being every day – sleep, mood, nutrition, drinking, exercise, self-care, social contacts and feelings of stress. It's not necessarily about the evaluation itself, but about the few seconds that you listen to yourself and carefully observe your emotional state.
* Graphical evaluation: Understand how the influencing factors are related and affect your well-being. Does your stress level increase if you don't maintain your social contacts? Do you sleep better when you move less? In this way, you recognize stress patterns before they become a burden and can intervene at an early stage.
* Gratitude Journal: Write down a few things you are grateful for each day. This is proven to make you happier and helps you reflect on and close out the day. Even if not every day is a good day, you learn to see the good in the small things and to articulate appreciation.
* Wall: All your journal entries to scroll through. So you always have the good in your life at a glance. Especially on bad days, this collection of beautiful memories can be really beneficial.
* The good thought of the day: An inspirational quote far from kitsch and clichés every day that can show you new perspectives.
* Reminder function: Be reminded of your short break every day at the time of your choice. This regularity makes mindfulness an integral part of your life.
* Soundscapes: Choose your favorite sound from types of rain, birdsong, purring cats, the sound of the sea or meditation music and combine them to create your own personal soundscape to relax or concentrate.
* Timer: Choose a time interval and the sounds will stop automatically when the time is up. Perfect for distracting yourself from mental spirals when falling asleep or for dividing focus phases for productive work (Pomodoro).
* Dark Mode: Especially when your entries are part of your evening routine, Dark Mode can be more comfortable for you.
* Security: Your data will not be transmitted to us and no account is required. The app is also completely ad-free and free.
Also perfect as a supplement for the books of our publishing house.