Made by parents for parents. As parents, we don’t stop moving. Our days are filled with feedings, diaper changes, washing bottles, bath time and maybe even squeezing in quick bite of lunch. After focusing on our baby’s needs throughout the day, it’s hard for us to find time to focus on our baby’s development.
Help My Baby Learn teaches parents evidence-based and clinically proven techniques in a concise, easy to follow way of how to stimulate their baby’s development from Birth - 3 years old throughout their daily routine and through play. Our team of developmental experts teach the techniques we use with babies and toddlers professionally as well as with our own children.
Help My Baby Learn provides:
• Personal Developmental Milestone Tracker: Track your baby’s progress in your personal profile!
• 225+ Developmental Milestones from Birth - 3 years old with easy to follow strategies:
• Learn about tummy time, language development, potty training, sleep training techniques and much more…
• View developmental milestones and strategies by age group or explore the progression of milestones within a specific developmental area
• Developmental Video Tutorials: Watch proven step-by-step video guides by developmental specialists to help stimulate your baby's development.
• Age Appropriate Toys: Learn what to look for when choosing toys for your little one and how to use specific toys to help your baby achieve developmental milestones for each age group.
For each toy, we discuss:
• Why was this toy chosen?
• Drawbacks of the toy
• Developmental Milestones stimulated for the age group
• How to play with this toy for each age group
• Audio Quick Tips: Our continually growing list of audio files answering the most common questions parents of babies and toddlers have.
• Behavioral Flow Charts: Download flow charts explaining how to manage your little one's tantrums, bedtime and mealtime challenges.
• Ask the Experts: Subscribers ask questions regarding the written strategies or video tutorials in our Premium Help My Baby Learn Q&A.
• Join the Discussion: Ask and answer questions of other parents in our community.
The Help My Baby Learn Story:
While working with families over the years as early intervention therapists, parents, time and time again would say "This is so helpful. Every baby should get this service” or “I wish we knew this for our first baby!” These parents were completely right! All parents should be able to learn how to provide their baby with the most developmentally stimulating environment possible. Unfortunately the funding is not available for one-on-one services with developmental specialists for every baby, and ongoing private one-on-one sessions would be very expensive.
In trying to find a solution to this problem, the idea of Help My Baby Learn was developed. It would be an website/app containing the time tested and evidenced-based strategies for developmental milestones that developmental specialists provide to the families receiving early intervention services every day. This way, every family would be able to learn how to provide the most stimulating daily routines during this crucial developmental period.
It’s the mission of Help My Baby Learn that every family understands how to establish a secure, loving bond with their baby and how to maximize their baby’s development.