Very convenient on smartphone or tablet. Easy to use, quick identification of plants while out on a hike in the California back country. Works well offline. Also fun to use in your backyard, local park or garden. Accurate plant species description and high resolution pictures. Worth every penny.
Another great wildflower app from High Country Apps. Can't wait to try it out while on the PCT.
- Updated RecyclerView for showing plants in list or grid.
- Modified font sizes, styles, and layout of names.
- Added scrollbars and fast-scroll (drag scroll bar down right side) to species list view.
- Fixed bug that occurs after unproductive text search.
- Modified splash screen and About document
- Updated for Android 7.
High Country Apps, LLC
Montana State University presents a graminoid identification guide for Montana.
OSU's Oregon Flora Project presents a wildflower identification app for Oregon.
UW Burke Museum, ISU, and UofI present a wildflower identification app for Idaho
High Country Apps presents wildflower identification for the Colorado Rockies.
The Botanical Research Institute of Texas presents a plant identification guide.
Burke Museum at the UW presents a wildflower identification app for Washington.
Glacier Conservancy presents a wildflower identification guide to Glacier N Park
High Country Apps presents a wildflower identification guide for the Wasatch.