HRAgo allows you to view your account balance, as well specific account activity and history on your Funded HRA and FSA accounts.
You can also submit claims, submit benefits card supporting documentation*, update your contact information, make investment allocation changes**, and update your account preferences directly from your mobile phone or tablet device.
Prior to using HRAgo, you’ll need to have an existing portal user account. If you haven’t already registered your HRA and/or FSA account under your plan’s respective website, please do this first. Once registered, you can use the same portal account credentials to access your account via HRAgo.
• View current account balance and activity for all of your accounts
• View participant account statements**
• Submit new claims
• View and search claims history
• Submit benefits card supporting documentation*
• View and search benefits card transactions*
• Manage your investment allocations**
• Update your contact information
• Sign up to receive reimbursements via direct deposit
• Use biometric authentication (facial or fingerprint recognition), as supported by your device
* Benefits card features are only available to participants who are enrolled in a plan that offers this option, and have elected to receive a card.
** Feature specific to Funded HRA accounts.