- | Metro de Madrid |
GPS Metro Station Finder.
Real time journey calculator.
Schematic and geographic network map including
Fares and Schedules.
Travel Pass remainder
- | Bus EMT |
Waiting time and distance of the Bus (BETA).
Bus Line Maps.
- | Cercanías Madrid |
Real time journey calculator.
Map of the Madrid commuter network.
- | Support |
Android 2.1 to 4.x
All the information you need to get around the city of Palma by bus. Just by entering the number of the bus stop where you are, you will know the time left for the bus to come. This way you will be able to better organise your time with no unnecessary waits.
All of it in your favourite language: Catalonian, Spanish or English.
¡No pierdas ni uno más! Ya no se te escaparán
¡Información al momento! Olvídate de elegir o configurar, introduce bús, parada y...¡ya esta!
The application menu is very simple, you can:
- Navigate the different lines (urban, nocturnal and others) to know their stops and official schedules.
- Manage your favorite stops in the order you want.
- Direct access to search stops. If you know the number of the stop (all the stops for the EMT have an identifier), you will see the bus lines that stop, add it to your favorites list or directly consult in real time the next arrivals (requires you have the connection network enabled).
Hope it likes.
The whole information you need to travel in the city of Valencia by Sustainable Transport (Bus, Metro, Tram, Valenbisi bike sharing, own bike or walking).
With this app you will be able to:
- Know when your bus will reach.
- Ask for your card balance.
- Calculate a route to go to any address or point of interest using one or a mix of some sustainable means of transport.
- Choose among 3 options the route you like the most.
- Find stops and selling points near your location, with your GPS.
- Get the arrival times via QR code on the street stops.
- Save your favorite stops, card numbers and places to facilitate their later uses.
All of these in the language you prefer: Spanish, Valencian or English.
- Encuentra las paradas más cercanas
- Agrega a favoritos tus paradas preferidas
- Obtiene los tiempos de llegadas de los autobuses en tiempo real
- Actualización automática de los tiempos de llegada
- Busca paradas por su código
- Mapa con la ubicación de la parada
- Ruta de todas las líneas de autobuses
- Todas las líneas diurnas y nocturnas (buhos) de Madrid
- Menú lateral
- Opción de poner alias a tus paradas favoritas
tags: buses, madrid, autobus, buho, nocturno, emt, horarios, comunidad de madrid, guagua, bus, autobuses, metro
All the information you need to move around the city of Malaga by bus.
- Lines, routes and schedules information.
- Bus stops information. Know where the bus stops are and what are the lines passing through.
- Favorite Bus stops, you can select your most used bus stops as favorites and get immediately the arriving time of buses.
- Use the Locator to locate the bus stops on the map, selling points and top ups poles
- You can scan QR codes printed on each bus stop and get immediately the arriving time of a bus.
- Use Radar to access augmented reality and locate the nearest bus stop in your surroundings.
- Buy trips from your mobile, you can save your commonly used bus cards and they will be easier to top up.
- With the service "Find the path" we show you how to get from one place to another in the city , which buses you can take and their schedules.
- You will be able to know in detail MALAGABICI service. We show you where all the stations are located, how many bikes are available and the slots at each station.
Disponible: autobuses diurnos, nocturnos y búhos.
Búsqueda por líneas/paradas y por número de paradas.
Guarda tu propia lista de favoritos con las paradas que más utilizas y nómbralas como quieras.
No contiene publicidad.
en Madrid: líneas, paradas, horarios, tiempos de espera, etc.
En esta versión sólo está disponible la información relativa a la EMT de Madrid donde puedes consultar el tiempo de espera del próximo autobús con la información de las líneas y paradas siempre actualizada; y la información, esquema y horarios, de los autobuses interurbanos de la Comunidad de Madrid.
Tired of useless and ugly apps?
goBus finds, saves and lets you order your favorite stops so they always are a touch aways from your finger.
Do you forget when you charged your card?
goBus has notifications so you never have to forget when will it run out.
Never know when to get out and waiting annoys you?
goBus gives you the time until the next bus and updates automatically every minute, you'll never miss a bus again.
goBus gives you all this, now you will really start using public transportation in Madrid.
We will also have the chance to see the itinerary to make and its details. We can find the nearby stations to our position and, using Google Maps, guide us to them.
In future updates can save favorite routes, see google maps and viewing stations itineraries in the subway map and more...
- New maps of Madrid subway 2013.
- All stations on Off-Line mode.
- Fast location and easy route calculation.
- Complete itinerary information, duration of journey and transfers to be performed.
You can also find the best Metro route of many other cities in the world!
The main features are:
- Metro (several cities):
. Fast math calculations in order to find the best route between 2 stations. You can choose among several Metro networks: Madrid, Barcelona, New York, London, Paris, Rome, etc.... "Metro+" shows you the aprox. time to complete the route. Nearest Metro station search (not for all Metro maps).
The best route is calculated on the Metro plan tapping both stations (start and destination) or selecting them from the menu "Route". This section has got its own favourites and the best route can also be viewed on a list.
This option does not requiere Internet.
- Metro de Madrid:
. Best route within the Metro de Madrid network. Just select start and end station, time and date (optional) and Metro+ will provide the best itineray. You can add favourites and widgets.
. Network status (+widget), disruptions and news
. 1 way fare
. Map that shows your location and all Metro de Madrid stations. Tapping one station, Metro+ shows you the distance between you and the selected station plus extra information, like pictures, etc... You can also enter a postal address or POI and the distance would be calculated between this entered location and the station. Optional: Metro+ can alert you with notifications of proximity alerts using vibration, LED (if supported) and text notification when you approach the station (100 m.) or go away from this radious.
. List of stations in 10 km. radious from your location. You can tap a Metro station for more info.
. List of all Metro lines (including Metro Ligero and Metro Sur). Tap a station for info.
. Fares, phone signal,..
. Official maps
- Widgets: best route & lines status
- Cercanías (local trains):
. Official Renfe Cercanías app built-in in Metro+: timetable, best route, disruptions, news... (for Madrid and other spanish cities).
- Madrid EMT buses:
. List of all EMT lines, schematic departure & return maps with itinerary and timetable. Also the paths on a Google map
. Waiting times: Provided in real time for all the bus stops (thousands). Just enter the code/number stop and Metro+ will indicate what (line and destination) bus is next that is approaching. You can add favourites, view the picture of the stop, etc... Also you can see the selected stop on a map with traffic status. If you tap on the bus icon, Metro+ shows you the distance between you and the stop. If you enter a postal address or POI, the distance will be between this location and the stop. Optional: Notification of proximity alert when approaching the selected bus stop (100 m).
. EMT disruptions.
- Widget: waiting times for all stops.
. List that shows the nearest bus stops from your location (3 km.) + info of every stop.
. Map & all bus stops + info.
- Suburban buses:
. All lines & maps, itinerary and timetable.
. Complete Info of every line.
- Total route:
. It brings the best route between two locations taking into account different public transports, waking, etc... You can choose between full or basic itinerary details. You can add favourites and widgets from here. Also you can check the route on a map. Total route is the ultimate way to get the best and fastest route.
- Map with bicycle lanes in Madrid (urban lines & the "Anillo Verde" (Green Ring)).
- Spanish & English.
- Link to "Metro+" chat (Social network & Community for "Metro+" users).
- Lost and Found section
With Madrid Bus you only have to tell the application where do you want to go. The application will calculate the best route based on: the origin position, distance to nearest bus stop and the time of next bus.
The points of origin and destination are specified by entering an address or place, pointing on map or allowing MadridBus to geolocalize you. It's that simple.
What can I do with Madrid Bus?
- Real time information of the bus arrival (Powered by EMT)
- Easily calculates the best route to your destination.
- Discover the routes of all Madrid Bus lines in Madrid.
- See the schedule of any stop.
- Easily locate any bus stop using StreetView.
- It's night and you have to go home? Have a look to all the schedules and stops of the night lines.
- Quickly access to most used bus stops and consult the schedules, thanks to the list of favorites.
- Check the latest news.
- Haven't you got Internet on your mobile? It doesn't matter, the app works offline and show you estimated time arrival*
And all this in your preferred language: Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese.
Download it now and find out everything about Madrid Bus.
* When your device is not connected to Internet the app shows estimated time arrival, please take into account they are not exact times due to the traffic and other circumstances.
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
Se trata de una App y dos widgets (2x1 para info de línea y 2x2 para info de parada) configurables, con un botón para actualizar el tiempo de espera a la información más reciente ofrecida por la EMT.
Añade tantos widgets y monitoriza tantos autobuses como quieras.
Busca paradas de bus cerca de ti.