The WEB-RADR SAV mobile app is a free smartphone app for reporting suspected adverse
effects (or adverse drug reactions) to National Competent Authorities. This simple tool
lets you report adverse effects to medicines, keep track of previously reported
information and receive official news and alerts about medicines you are taking or
Why use the app?
• Quick and easy to report adverse effects
• Instant access to medicines safety information
• Help make medicines safer for all
• It’s free!
Key features of the app
• Submit reports on adverse effects even while offline
• View and submit updates to previously submitted reports
• See immediate acceptance of your reports
• Create a ‘watch list’ of medications to receive personalised news and alerts
Why does it matter?
Medicines are developed to be as safe and effective as possible, but they can still cause
side effects. It is important for people to report adverse effects to medicines as this
information can be used to identify previously unknown issues with those medicines.
Adverse effects sometimes stop patients from completing their treatment, which can
lead to even more serious problems. Reporting adverse effects encourages a dialogue
between patients and healthcare professionals and helps professionals to identify and
investigate unknown or poorly described adverse effects.
The WEB-RADR SAV app has been developed as part of WEB-RADR SAV. WEB-RADR SAV is supported by the Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking (IMI JU) under grant agreement n° 115632, resources of which are composed of financial contribution from the
European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) and EFPIA companies’ in kind contribution.