update isn't working after the update, I haven't been able to search for drugs as it eventually just asks me to log-in but after putting in the required info, the app continues to say connection error. I thought I may have forgotten the pw so I clicked reset pw and the website isn't working. I check other apps and everything is fine. I then proceeded to uninstall and reinstall the app to no avail. please fix this problem! I have a Galaxy S7 Edge
Updates keep screwing up program For the past 6 months I've had to continuously uninstall / install epocrates in order to get it to work (ie I can't access the medication information). Please fix this issue... UPDATE: not even installing/uninstalling it fixes the problem anymore.
Come on, guys, Please Fix This... The latest update to Epocrates has the coveted "auto close/crash feature" built right in - no more worrying about when/if it will force close. It's so efficient that it force closes the app before you even get to open it. Now, that's FAST. This new feature costs a little more, but it's worth it... Time to fix this. Right now, this app is like a Ferrari that is up on blocks - amazing potential, but no wheels...
Not on par with paid products I wanted to rank it 3 or 4/5 but decided to downgrade because AthenaHealth is not providing free access to the paid version of Epocrates to the Athenahealth EHR customers which is wrong in my opinion as everybody else does it. Epocrates itself has a lot of potential to improvement but it doesn't look like the company is interested in getting the free formulary software better...
Broken I used to use this all the time back in the day, but every time I open it on my new phone, it force closes. Uninstaller until it gets fixed.
Somethings not right I was very fond of this app. But for the last few weeks as soon as I am opening the app a message of "authentication error" is popping up