PicShrink lets you shrink a picture's file size by dynamically adjusting the resolution and jpeg compression level to your liking. Attach images to emails without clogging up an inbox. Reduces bytes and pixels so the file contains only what's important.
* Invoke from any application that let's you select a file
* Sliders to control resolution and jpeg compression level
* Can pinch + zoom to browse specific regions of your photo while adjusting the sliders
This app is free. Help us improve! Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use:
1. Select an image, either via camera or an existing file
2. Crop the image if desired.
3. Adjust resolution and compression-level sliders. As you adjust the sliders, the resulting image is shown with the file size.
4. Export image to the app of your choice. You can set the export filename if desired (PicShrink automatically appends ".jpg" to the name).
Note you can invoke PicShrink from within other applications, such as your email app. Click on the icon in the email app to add an attachment and look through the "Browse files in other apps" listing (you might need to scroll it to the right).