Free riding exercises and training programs with the 1st connected sensor that helps rider and horse progress.
Get access to more than 100 riding exercises and training programs for riders and their horses and that for all disciplines: dressage, show jumping, cross, flat...
You can also pair the connected sensor Equisense Motion while riding in order to record the training sessions and to measure the rider's and the horse's evolution over the time.
Improve the rider's performance, follow the horse's or pony's activities, watch over the horse's health, register the horse's efforts and anticipate abnormalities like lameness.
The sensor measures in real-time:
- the time spent at each gait: halt, walk, trot, canter
- the number of jumps and transitions
- the trot symmetry of the horse
- the elevation of the horse at walk, trot and canter
- the cadence and regularity at walk, trot and canter
Other available features of the sensor:
- Free riding exercises and training programs
- Horse tracking and horse profiles