Sendy has a new name, Rakuten Drive, but we're not changing what we do!
With Rakuten Drive, send files up to 10GB at once for FREE.
Any files saved on your device or Rakuten Drive can share with your work email or slack without any limits.
The files you transferred are protected by a password. In addition, Rakuten Drive PRO users can set the expiration date for a share-link, which allows the receiver to download the file before the expiration, only (Max 30 days).
No sign-in or registration is required to download the file shared via the share-link.
• Powerful transfer service: Send files of any file type up to 50GB at once quickly and easily using your own email/messenger.
• High security: Set a password to an individual file link to transfer any large files of sensitive nature more securely. And also all the files get deleted from the server once it expires for security reasons.
• Manage share-link: Manage the links such as Setting an Expiration Date freely within 1 month from create date of the share-link or delete the links.
• Cloud service: Save files to Rakuten Drive at the same time that you send them as a share-link. (10GB for free)
• Efficient collaboration: Create invitation links or invite users to a shared folder to collaborate easily.
Start Rakuten Drive PRO Free trial, today!
Do you want to share the link longer? Do you want to transfer files larger than 10GB at once?
Rakuten Drive PRO offers various premium features.
Rakuten Drive PRO gives you more control over your files using customizable My Link expiration date and password. Rakuten Drive PRO comes with 1TB of cloud storage and can also upload up to 50GB of files at once.
For the best use of Rakuten Drive's convenient file-sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below:
• Write Internal Storage(Required): To store files that are in internal storage through 'Rakuten Drive’
• Read Internal Storage(Required): To send files stored in internal storage through 'Rakuten Drive’
If you want more information about Rakuten Drive, please visit our site.
For more information about our terms and policies, please visit our site.
While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know.