Can't sign in I think it's a really useful app from the reviews of other users. But I'm not being able to sign in using any of my Gmail accounts. It's requesting to check for typos and when I selected forgot password, it says the email is not found in their records.
Very user friendly! Love the new update and the fact that there isn't too much going on. Only one thing, though: when there are multiple ticket options, orders should show accordingly. On the dashboard you can see how many tickets for each ticket option has been purchased, but not who. All orders are listed together.
Lacking As a tour guide for a tour company I need to be able to open the app and accept tickets. The check in list used to show a guest list but now it doesn't. I've uninstalled and re-installed the app. It's great for management but not so great for employees. It seems like every incarnation of this app gets worse.
Discount codes Feature Request: Ability to create discount codes from the mobile app. Thanks!!
Excellent! An option to turn off in-app sounds would be nice.
Promising start! Very happy to see a big update come through with the addition of At the Door tickets in the next one I expect to be very happy with the app.
Along with performance improvements and bug fixes, we've made some design changes:
* All new look and feel!
* A new Orders screen where you can now look up orders for your event to perform refunds, resend order confirmations
* Camera optimizations to improve performance scanning tickets at the door
* Light and Night mode to customize your experience
* Connect to a Star Printer to reprint tickets at the door
* Coming soon! The ability to sell tickets at the door using the Eventbrite card reader
Business Organizer saves your work data and helps to keep things in order