American Heart Association (AHA) Conferences app is your full featured guide to manage your conference attendance. App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Upon installation, the app will ask for device permissions. This permission request is triggered by a requirement to understand your phone state and if you have a data connection. We do not collect or track this information - the app simply needs some basic information from your OS to run. Downloaded data updates, your personal notes or stars, or your login credentials require the app to have permissions to protected storage.