Designed especially for a quick check of tickets at the entrance, using the camera of cell phone or another mobile device on Android and iOS. Just install the application for reading QR codes and scan codes on tickets.
Ticket scanner for 2Event.com helps the organizer to:
Register visitors before the event and mark their tickets purchased on the 2Event.com platform as completed. The code for the ticket verification page is encrypted into QR-code. When scanning, one of the statuses of the ticket will be displayed on the phone screen, for example: passage is allowed, the ticket has already been used, the ticket is invalid, etc.
Track fake tickets or re-entry on a single ticket.
Simultaneously work on multiple devices and quickly synchronize data among them.
How does it work?
For the organizer:
1. Create an event on 2Event.
2. Tick "I will be here" and "I have a ticket" at the event, where you will scan tickets.
3. Go to the “Visitors” tab.
4. Select those people, to whom you want to give a possibility to scan tickets.
5. Click on the code icon, it should change color to green.
6.Now you can scan tickets using the camera.
1. Find an event on the website where you’ll be a volunteer.
2. Tick "I will be here" and "I have a ticket" on the event where you will scan tickets.
3. Tell the manager the name of your profile.
4. Download the application and log in the same way as on the site to synchronize your profiles.
5. In the application, select the event, then the list of participants will be downloaded.
6. Click on the code icon, it should change its color to green.
7. The camera will open
8. Scan the QR code of the ticket, which is located in the upper left corner.
The application reads out the tickets:
From the mobile application 2Event.
From the electronic letter via email.
From the printed ticket.