• View and edit your family tree
• Add people to your tree and take their photos
• Edit profiles, events and relationships easily
• Search billions of records on MyHeritage
• Easy photo sharing - capture, share and store family moments
• Sync with your family site on MyHeritage.com
• Fun celebrity look-alike feature (no login required!)
Note: MyHeritage app requires a screen resolution of 480x800 and above.
Sign up for free from within the app to create your own family site on MyHeritage - the popular service to discover, share and preserve your family's history.
Family Tree is a great way to keep in touch with your family. It is an extension of the popular Family Tree app on Facebook that has over 40 million users.
Family Tree lets you:
1. Create a home for your relatives who are on Facebook where you can all can communicate and stay in touch
2. Share photos and statuses with just your family
3. Keep track of birthdays and plan family events on the family calendar
Launch the app, then enter your GeneaNet username and password. Your family tree will be automatically imported and you can view it even if you're off line.
- 4-generation and 5-generation dynamic family tree,
- Search engine.
Pedigree and family view:
- Full name, date and place of birth, baptism and death, alternate names, etc.,
- Picture (hi-res with Wi-Fi and 3G+),
- Spouses and children,
- Individual and family notes (HTML supported),
- Godparents and witnesses,
- Other parents (siblings, cousins, uncles and aunts, grandchildren, great-grandchildren).
If you have multiple GeneaNet accounts, just log in to another account to import a new family tree.
An upcoming version of this app will enable your family tree to be edited.
Enjoy your genealogy reaserch with GeneaNet, the web site for genealogists!
*Available in 9 languages, GeneaNet was launched in 1996 by genealogy enthusiasts. You can search the GeneaNet database, build your family tree, import a GEDCOM file and share with other members for free! To take advantage of some additional features and options, you can subscribe to the GeneaNet Club Privilege.
- Drawing up of the biography of each member of a family;
- Preservation of history of a family and person;
- Construction of a general family tree;
- Construction of a personal genealogical branch;
- Drawing up of the generate lists;
- Drawing up of the picture album of a family;
- Drawing up of the video album of a family;
- Storage of copies of documents;
- Birthday Reminder;
- Archiving and decompressing a ZIP;
- Import/Export GEDCOM.
Many might not realize that Apple Inc’s CEO is Tim Cook, a 1982 graduate of Auburn University who also earned his M.B.A from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business in 1988.
THEFAMILY offers the end user quick and easy access to Auburn professionals.
THEFAMILY App Features:
• A global search function that lets you access all profiles, or filter by keyword, category, etc. and narrow your search field to find who, where and what you want from Auburn professionals.
• Enter any zip code and target your search up to 200 miles from that location. Turn off the zip code filter and find anyone anywhere.
• Each profile has personal and business information to share, along with a picture and contact info.
• Save your favorite profiles to view and interact with later.
• Our instant call feature makes it easy to contact the professional.
• Keep track of professionals you have called in a call history list.
• Connect with listed Auburn professionals through an interactive contact form.
• Keep track of your connections using your email contact form history list.
We protect the information provided by the professionals that list their profiles and do not sell or distribute any of their contact or personal information.
For questions or concerns, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
IB Automotive Group features:
★ Full support for Push notifications! Have your favorite forums send you push notifications when you get a new private message or a thread you are subscribed to is posted in!
★ Full support for BBCode and embedded HTML (including smilies)
★ Fully customizable home screen with favorite forums and subforums
★ Home screen polls updates from forums which show unread private message count and number of updated subscribed threads
★ View thumbnail attachments in thread - touch them to go to a full screen view
★ View an 'album' of all the photos attached on a thread's page (great for picture threads!)
★ Save thread images to your picture gallery
★ Fully searchable forums and subforums
★ View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
★ Supports both portrait and landscape reading and posting
★ Full posting options (quote posts, start new reply, new topic)
★ Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take photo from your camera and upload to forum)
★ Full support for private messages and private message folders
★ Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads
★ Category browser - find new forums you didn't even know about by browsing or searching
More from developer
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer).
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device).
- Unlimited number of family trees can be added.
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Navigate through descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member.
- Add some members to bookmarks list for easy reference later.
- Browse events calendar (birth, death) for each month. Today's events are highlighted.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.