Family Tree is a great way to keep in touch with your family. It is an extension of the popular Family Tree app on Facebook that has over 40 million users.
Family Tree lets you:
1. Create a home for your relatives who are on Facebook where you can all can communicate and stay in touch
2. Share photos and statuses with just your family
3. Keep track of birthdays and plan family events on the family calendar
• Create your family tree (and your Geneanet account) with basic information about you and your parents.
• Browse your family tree with a user-friendly interface and search your ancestors by name. When your family tree is imported to your mobile, you can view it even if you're off line.
• View facts, notes and sources for individuals and families.
• Add and edit data.
• View family pictures. Take pictures and add them to your family tree.
• Share your genealogy research with family and friends.
• Receive birthday reminders.
• Browse family trees of other Geneanet members when they give you access rights (to import these family trees, touch the 'Geneanet' button at the top of the screen).
* About Geneanet. Geneanet supports free genealogy since 1996. Available in 9 languages, the website allows everyone to search their ancestors, to be in touch with their relatives, to create their family tree, and to share their family history for free.
Become a Premium member and get access to additional options and services (additional search tools, family tree matching, etc.). Learn more about the Premium subscription at: http://www.geneanet.org/privilege.
- Drawing up of the biography of each member of a family;
- Preservation of history of a family and person;
- Construction of a general family tree;
- Construction of a personal genealogical branch;
- Drawing up of the generate lists;
- Drawing up of the picture album of a family;
- Drawing up of the video album of a family;
- Storage of copies of documents;
- Birthday Reminder;
- Archiving and decompressing a ZIP;
- Import/Export GEDCOM.
Très pratique, car bien souvent, dans une petite salle d'archive communale, on n'a pas d'accès à internet.
Anciennement, l'application s'appelait Mes-Arbres-Genealogiques.
L'application dispose d'une option Premium qui ajoute des fonctionnalités à l'application de base :
- Modification des fiches pour les généalogies de plus de 100 personnes.
- Acces à l'index des lieux
Pour les tablettes ou Smartphones avec un processeur Intel (certaine tablette Galaxy Tab 3, certaine tablette Acer...), vous aurez un message "Application does not support this device" ou "L'application n'est pas supportée sur cet appareil". Dans ce cas, je vous recommande la version 1 de l'application encore disponible en suivant ce lien :
http://ftp.cdip.com/pub/GeneatiqueMobile/GeneatiqueMobileIntel.apk . Dans ce cas, n'oubliez pas de désactiver les mises à jour automatique pour ne pas passer à la version 3.
Gratuite et simple d'utilisation, elle vous permet d'organiser et de partager avec vos proches, vos moments d'exception, tout en respectant votre vie privée.
Principales fonctionnalités :
- Retrouvez et invitez tous vos proches en un instant.
- Sauvegardez et partagez vos photos depuis votre mobile et retrouvez les partout en vous connectant sur www.famicity.com.
-Donnez de vos nouvelles facilement grâce à votre journal.
- Choisissez précisément qui, de votre famille ou vos amis, peut accéder à vos informations.
- Sauvegardez votre carnet d'adresses.
- Personnalisez votre profil.
- Ne ratez plus une seule publication de vos proches, même en déplacement.
L'application, disponible en français et en anglais est gratuite et sans publicité.
Note sur cette version :
Cette version de l'application ne possède pas encore l'ensemble des fonctionnalités du site Internet. Elle évoluera, à un rythme hallucinant ! Attendez vous à découvrir de nouvelles fonctionnalités, chaque mois, et n'hésitez pas à nous transmettre vos attentes.
Tablette seulement : Sur cette première version, l'arbre généalogique n'est pas encore disponible. Votre équipe développe actuellement cette fonctionnalité et nous avons bon espoir de vous la proposer d'ici 2 petits mois !
PS : Famicity propose un outil totalement innovant vous permettant de construire votre arbre généalogique ! Connectez-vous sur www.famicity.com pour le découvrir !
Community Business Directory
List of Communities in CommuTree
-108 Gol Visa Shrimali Jain
-42 Shrimali Jain
-Anjana Chaudhari Patel
-Audichya Sahastra Basiya Brahman
-Audichya Sahastra Brahman Aath Gaam
-Baj Khedawal Brahman
-Betalis Dasa Hummad Digambar Jain
-Bhatt Mewada Brahman
-Charotar Leva Patel
-Dandhavya Audichya Sahastra Brahma Samaj
-Dasa Shrimali Digambar Jain
-Dasa Sorathia Vanik
-Ghoghari Dasa Shrimali Jain
-Ghoghari Oswal Jain
-Ghoghari Visa Shrimali Jain
-Godwal Oswal Jain
-Gurjar Kshatriya Kadiya
-Halari Visa Oswal
-Harsol Sattavis Visa Shrimali Jain
-Idar Kadva Patel
-Jain Visa Oswal
-Kantha Sattavis Visa Shrimali Jain
-Kathigor Rajgor Brahman
-Kathiyawadi Mewada Suthar
-Kutch Gurjar Kshatriya
-Kutch Kadva Patidar
-Kutch Vagad Mewada Suthar
-Kutchi Dasa Oswal
-Kutchi Gurjar Jain
-Kutchi Leva Patel
-Kutchi Machhu Kathiya Sai Suthar
-Kutchi Parajiya Soni
-Kutchi Rajgor Brahman
-Kutchi Saraswat Brahman
-Kutchi Visa Oswal
-Lunawada Nagar Brahman
-Machhukatha Dasa Shrimali Jain
-Machukatha Visashrimali Jain
-Maru Kansara Soni
-Marwadi Dasa Oswal Jain
-Marwadi Visa Oswal Jain
-Marwadi Visa Porwal Jain
-Nani Chhasath Nayee
-Nav Gaam Bhatia
-Nrusinhpura Digambar Jain
-Pachis Gaam Bhatia
-Rajasthani Maid Kshatriya Sunar
-Sattavis Ekda Jain
-Saurashtra Dasa Shrimali Jain
-Saurashtra Leva Patel
-Sihor Sampraday Audichya Agiyarse Brahman
-Simbar Samvay Audichya Brahman Samaj
-Sorath Visa Shrimali Jain
-Sostar Juth Nayee
-Trikamji Bhagwan Darji
-Trivedi Mewada Brahman
-Vagad Be Chovisi
-Vagad Leva Patel
-Vagad Luhar Suthar
-Vagad Sat Chovisi
-Vagad Visa Oswal
-Vijapur Sattavis Visa Shrimali Jain
-Visa Mewada Digambar Jain
-Visa Shrimali Sadtrisi Jain
-Vishwakarma Gurjar Suthar
-Vishwakarma Mewada Suthar
-Zalawadi Murtipujak Jain
-Zalawadi Sai Suthar
-Zalawadi Sthanakwasi Jain
Upload your pictures to Geneanet with a wifi access point. Then, index the name of the persons listed on the gravestones with the help of other Geneanet members!
Download the GeneaGraves app and photograph gravestones from a cemetery. It's easy!
Simple widget on your homescreen show a picture and the age of your family members in different formats (hours, days, weeks, months, years etc.).
Use the app to add new family members or change details of the existing ones.
Using the share button you can share the age of your family members with the rest of the world (using google+/twitter/facebook or any other method available on your device).
Several images used on this page are licensed under Creative Commons BY License: attribution to tommerton2010.
Features & Functions
• Capture & view high quality video
• Tools for easy organization
• Share videos with simple drag-and-drop
• FutureSend™: Send a video today or in 30 years
• Advanced privacy settings
• Secure storage so videos are never damaged or lost
• Fun video feedback features
• Record new videos or upload existing ones
• Add cover images to your videos
Keywords: Send Videos, Private Video, Video Messages, Video Storage, Record Video, Birthday Messages
If you're concerned about privacy and sensitive family information then SquareHub is the perfect solution for you. SquareHub is family first, and protects you kids, your teens, and your family’s privacy. SquareHub addresses the need for privacy and boundaries that you're looking for and offers a safe, private social networking experience for your kids and teenagers.
SquareHub is the only social network that allows families to keep a shared calendar, exchange messages, share photos, coordinate schedules, manage shared to-dos and tasks, organize lists, and share location information seamlessly between your Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. Whether you’re a family with young kids, mobile teenagers, kids away at college, or you’re a family living in multiple locations, SquareHub makes it easy for everyone to stay connected!
Why will you love SquareHub?
In an era where family interaction often suffers because of technology, SquareHub offers your family members new togetherness using the devices of their choice.
- Your family can feel confident that daily stuff is under control in a private, real-time, one-to-one and group messaging environment for just your family.
- Your family can use SquareHub’s locator function to share check-ins and location details, that give you peace of mind and your kids more freedom.
- Your family can have a central shared calendar and to-do list in one place so that everyone can comment and get updates.
- Your family can keep track of shopping lists and family activities such restaurants to visit, movies to see, gifts to buy or activities to do together.
- Your family can store your personal notes and reminders so important family activities and to dos are not forgotten.
- Your family can share private photos and with SquareHubs photo editing tools, everybody can have fun with the built-in memes, filters, and digital rewards for recognizing good behavior.
- Your family can integrate all the ways your family communicates whether they’re using an Android phone or tablet; or whether they prefer email or text messaging.
"SquareHub Reinvents The Family Calendar As A Private Social Network".---Fast Company
"Great app - Beats Cozi."---user Ctray
"I usually use cozi family calendar but my boss had me download this app for her appointments, and I love it it's so easy and the reminders are much more accurate!"---user Ebturner86
"Our family loves this app! It helps us organize our lives, privately. We also have a lot of fun with the picture stickers, shout outs, teasing each other, etc. Picking then up from school, letting them know what the plan is, even figuring out dinner has been a snap."---user Friendtotheolive
Got questions or comments?
We’d be happy to hear from you at email@example.com
or tweet us @squarehub
or find us on Facebook
On the corner of Essex and Washington in Boston, our founding patriots posted a sign on a towering elm, "This tree was planted in 1614, and pruned by order of the Sons of Liberty, Feb. 14, 1776".
This tree served as the original meeting place for our colonists to discuss the principles of freedom and liberty. The discussions underneath this tree sparked a revolution. We believe our nation desperately needs that spark once again.
On the exact 400 year anniversary of this tree a new gathering place is planted. Radio show host Mike Slater and Crowd Hub Apps introduce their strategic communal mobile app platform which connects patriots across the country. Users can accept weekly challenges, fellowship in online groups, and learn from our nation's most influential leaders.
What makes this mobile app so unique? Rather than just pushing out content to loyal followers, users will be encouraged to participate. Everyone who gathers "underneath the Liberty Tree" earns points and scales levels allowing them to receive rewards and prizes. Crowd Hub's mission is to turn brand consumers into champions.
The original Liberty Tree is not there anymore. British soldiers chopped it down. The local newspaper wrote, "Armed with axes, the British soldiers made a furious attack upon it. After a long spell of laughing and grinning, sweating, swearing, and foaming with malice diabolical, they cut down a tree because it bore the name of Liberty."
Marquis de Lafayette visited the site of this tree in 1825 where he declared, "the world should never forget the spot where once stood Liberty Tree."
We believe, with your help, the nation will never forget our 21st century Liberty Tree.
- thanks to the push-function you immediately get to know all the news in your rimondo-network!
- due to the mail-function you are able to read and write messages within your network!
- the table of adresses provides access to your friends’ contact data!
- search for horse data everywhere and at every time and read up on horses, equestrians, owners and breeders!
- gain fast access to horses by adding them as favorites!
- view the last 50 selected horses by using the history function!
Save The Mom simplifies communicating within a family by creating an app that everyone can use to share information, photos, lists and appointments that each member of the family now scatters among post-it, SMS, phone calls, emails, Facebook.
Discover the many ways SAVE THE MOM offers to share information with your FAMILY:
TEXT POSTS: the most common way to communicate nowadays. With our text messages you can send your information to your family without having to choose their contacts from the list. They're there at your fingertip whenever you need them, that's what families are for, aren't they?
PHOTOS: the easiest way to share moments and emotions. Save The Mom lets you share all the pictures you want being sure they stay within your family, and have them neatly organized in albums.
AUDIO MESSAGES: the fastest way to share a thought, a request or an information with all your family. When you're driving and can't type, or when you just want someone hear your voice, just leave an audio message!
SHOPPING LISTS: the shared shopping lists let everyone choose the products to buy, organize them in different lists (supermarket, butchery, vegetables) and check what's been already bought. With our lists, anyone can go shopping and be back with exactly the right products.
EVENTS AND TODOS: mown the lawn, dinner with Jack and Julie, your kid's friends birthday party… How many appointments and ToDos do you have to remember and share with your family? Don't miss one ever again with SaveTheMom's planning tool!
POLLS: an easy and funny way to seek advice within your family: [Going to the supermarket] what would you prefer for dinner? Chicken, pasta or pizza? [In front of a shop window] Which shoes should I buy?
DOWNLOAD NOW our APP, the social network for the family 2.0
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer).
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device).
- Unlimited number of family trees can be added.
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Navigate through descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member.
- Add some members to bookmarks list for easy reference later.
- Browse events calendar (birth, marriage, ...) for each month. Today's events are highlighted.
- Enable daily events reminders.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- View or share a log of family edits (member added/edited/removed, etc.).
- Undo/Redo logged family edits.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.