Architecture Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to more than 28,000 architecture definitions and 9,000+ images from multiple from multiple architectural dictionaries and encyclopedias.
* Search 28,000+ architecture terms from multiple authoritative architecture encyclopedias and dictionaries, all from industry-leading publishers.
* Clear, in-depth architectural definitions, including information on design elements, movements, prominent figures, and the architecture of different eras, religions, and countries, and more.
* 9,000+ architectural images, including photos, illustrations, and diagrams of significant structures and elements.
* 10,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers in online mode.
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: the perfect free architecture app for architects, architecture students, engineers, designers, builders, art historians, and anyone interested in learning more about architecture, engineering, and design.
* Save unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* View your recent searches.
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text. (With supported devices)
* This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.