Computer Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to more than 29,000 computer terms and 5,000+ images from multiple computing dictionaries. Plus an offline dictionary with more than 14,000 entries.
* Search 29,000+ computer definitions from multiple authoritative dictionaries of computing concepts and IT terminology, all from industry-leading publishers. Plus more than 14,000 entries available anytime offline.
* Clear, in-depth computing definitions, including fundamental technology concepts, software and hardware, informative historical content, biographies, company backgrounders, and phonetic entries for acronyms.
* 5,000+ images, including diagrams, illustrations, and photos.
* Thousands of technology acronyms and abbreviations.
* 7,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers in online mode.
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: the perfect free computer dictionary for programmers, developers, web designers, IT professionals, students, and anyone looking to better understand technology.
* Save unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* View your recent searches.
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text. (With supported devices)
* This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.