Financial Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to more than 26,000 financial and business definitions related to investing, financial analysis, banking, taxes, insurance, international business, and more. Plus offline content: nearly 20,000 entries available without an Internet connection.
* This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
* Search 26,000+ financial and business terms from multiple business dictionary sources, all from industry-leading publishers. Plus nearly 20,000 entries available anytime offline.
* Clear, in-depth financial definitions, including business terminology related to investing, financial analysis, banking, international business, taxes, insurance, micro and macroeconomics, and more.
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: The perfect finance dictionary for anyone who wants to build their business vocabulary to become more effective in business and investing.
* Add unlimited bookmarks.
* View your recent searches.
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text (with supported devices).
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.