- clicking the wi-fi icon opens the Android Wi-Fi settings.
- clicking the IP address opens the settings for the connected network.
This is designed as a simple demo app, for tutorial purposes.
Source code is hosted at https://github.com/mobiRic/WifiWidget.
- Setup SSID, password and Internet settings of your router.
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your router.
- Manage permissions of client devices.
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management.
★ Compatible Routers
Many more routers supported by Tether are coming soon!
★ Important Notes
1. Only English firmware is supported.
2. Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/
3. TP-LINK Tether does not work when connected to guest network.
4. TP-LINK Tether currently does not work with range extender.
5. Android version supported: Android 2.3.3 and above.
6. For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Setting up your Router with Tether
Straight out of the box, use Tether to set up your new TP-LINK router listed in the compatible products list above. Setup SSID, password and Internet settings to get online in no time!
● Live Network Management Access with Tether
Tether will give you an overview of who is connected to the router and let you see someone who shouldn’t be there. Tether lets you block them from your network at the touch of a button. Say goodbye to Wi-Fi thieving neighbors!
● Managing Administrators and online behaviors with Tether
Tether helps you with designating which of your devices or users gets to control the router and setting the permission that comes with it. With URL-based “white list”, you can choose for websites which are safe to visit (in doing so, access is only given to websites in the list), and meanwhile control and limit access to the network to certain time of the day for your children’s devices. So bed time means bed time!
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
To all developers. Cheers :)
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
If you want to try the printing for Brother mobile printer from Android device, Please use "Brother Print SDK Demo".
In such case, you don't need to download this library.
MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260, PJ-662, PJ-663
(Brother laser printers and ink-jet printers are not supported.)
*FoxFi enables free WiFi Tether on your phone without rooting or a tether plan. Sprint and AT&T have removed FoxFi from Android Play Store. So if you could not find FoxFi in Play Store then please install or upgrade FoxFi from http://foxfi.com/bin, or scan the QR code in the third screenshot.
This version of FoxFi AddOn implements
1. Notifications of WiFi client connections.
2. A Web Proxy server on the phone that can be used to hide tether usage.
3. Debug log sending.
This FoxFi AddOn app is completely optional. Depending on which phone and carrier you have, it may or may not produce any benefit for FoxFi usage.
Once installed, use the menu in FoxFi to access AddOn features. Requires FoxFi version 1.90 or above.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
This engine enables the interpolation of every attributes from any object in any Java project, being an android application, and opengl game, a swing/swt desktop interface, or even a console application.
A tween is a static animation running for a fixed amount of time. Therefore, tweens are first-grade candidates to animate your UIs, your splash screens, and all the static animations of your characters. The only limitation of the tween engine is your imagination.
The library is released as an open-source project, under the Apache-2 license.
You can find more information on the following pages:
- Project page
- Developer's blog
keywords: motion, animation, interpolation
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
This easy and elegant tool enables you to toggle mobile data with one click, without messing up your APNs. Choose from either small or large widget sizes for convenient placement on your home screen.
- multi system setting widgets in 1 package
- 1 click to toggle mobile data
- Both small and large widgets
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
Very SIMPLE ans SMALL. Do not need an icon, do not need to launch it and finally we do not need to envy iPhone guys any more!!
1. Install this.
2. Copy/Cut some text.
3. Reboot you phone and Paste . You'll see the magic.