- clicking the wi-fi icon opens the Android Wi-Fi settings.
- clicking the IP address opens the settings for the connected network.
This is designed as a simple demo app, for tutorial purposes.
Source code is hosted at https://github.com/mobiRic/WifiWidget.
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
- Setup SSID, password and Internet settings of your router.
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your router.
- Manage permissions of client devices.
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management.
★ Compatible Routers
Many more routers supported by Tether are coming soon!
★ Important Notes
1. Only English firmware is supported.
2. Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/
3. TP-LINK Tether does not work when connected to guest network.
4. TP-LINK Tether currently does not work with range extender.
5. Android version supported: Android 2.3.3 and above.
6. For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Setting up your Router with Tether
Straight out of the box, use Tether to set up your new TP-LINK router listed in the compatible products list above. Setup SSID, password and Internet settings to get online in no time!
● Live Network Management Access with Tether
Tether will give you an overview of who is connected to the router and let you see someone who shouldn’t be there. Tether lets you block them from your network at the touch of a button. Say goodbye to Wi-Fi thieving neighbors!
● Managing Administrators and online behaviors with Tether
Tether helps you with designating which of your devices or users gets to control the router and setting the permission that comes with it. With URL-based “white list”, you can choose for websites which are safe to visit (in doing so, access is only given to websites in the list), and meanwhile control and limit access to the network to certain time of the day for your children’s devices. So bed time means bed time!
If you want to try the printing for Brother mobile printer from Android device, Please use "Brother Print SDK Demo".
In such case, you don't need to download this library.
MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260, PJ-662, PJ-663
(Brother laser printers and ink-jet printers are not supported.)
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This engine enables the interpolation of every attributes from any object in any Java project, being an android application, and opengl game, a swing/swt desktop interface, or even a console application.
A tween is a static animation running for a fixed amount of time. Therefore, tweens are first-grade candidates to animate your UIs, your splash screens, and all the static animations of your characters. The only limitation of the tween engine is your imagination.
The library is released as an open-source project, under the Apache-2 license.
You can find more information on the following pages:
- Project page
- Developer's blog
keywords: motion, animation, interpolation
Developer Apps Direct is a large and growing collection of library demos. We make it fast and easy for app developers to discover great libraries and run their demo with the press of a button. No more hunting down apks or downloading and compiling source code. You can try dozens of libraries in just a few minutes!
Stop making your job as an app developer harder by re-inventing the wheel. Browse our great collection of library demos and discover tools to make your app great in less time. Here is what Volume Butler developer Matthew Rice said about his discovery:
"Just added BetterPickers lib to Volume Butler thank you Derek Brameyer for the wonderful library. I discovered your awesome library from DevAppsDirect" - Matthew Rice http://goo.gl/W805e
Our goal is to be the most useful developer app on your device. To reach this goal we add new libraries every week so you can have the most up to date collection of library demos at your fingertips. Here are the libraries we added recently:
Android Process Buttons - May 8
SuperListView - May 8
Spans - May 8
ContentLoadingProgressDialog - May 1
HideyBarPhotoViewScreen - May 1
ApplicationTemplate - May 1
Need a little inspiration for your app? You will find something in the dozens of libraries we feature.
Want to spice up your ListView? Take a look at SwipeListView, StickyListHeaders, ListViewAnimations, QuickReturnsListView and many more.
Need a menu to make navigating your app easier? Choose from RibbonMenu, SlidingMenu or SlidingLayer.
Tried of debugging AsyncThread? Check out RoboSpice and DataDroid.
Supporting older versions of Android? Keep your app looking fresh with ActionBarSherlock, RobotoTextView, UnifiedPreference and many more
With this app you can:
• Run Android library demos without installing them
• Run the demos from any RSS app by adding the feed http://www.inappsquared.com/www.inAppSquared.com/devappsdirect-all.xml
• Share and run demos with a link!
• Categories include Game Engines, Widgets, Custom Views, Menus and Libraries
Want to know what are the most popular libraries in DevAppsDirect? We have ranked them http://www.inappsquared.com/devappsdirect_library_ranking.php
• INTERNET - Required to download the library demos
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used in the optional notification feature to check for updates at a time interval
• VIBRATE - Used in game engine samples
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the network is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used by the demo download service to prevent the phone from sleeping while downloading
• BATTERY_STATS - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• RECORD_AUDIO - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• CAMERA - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• NFC - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
It's a disgrace that some make money off of stuff like this. Matt 10:8; Matt 21:12,13
This is not an official application of WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA, INC. It is simply a shortcut to http://wol.jw.org for easy addition to your desktop.
*FoxFi enables free WiFi Tether on your phone without rooting or a tether plan. Sprint and AT&T have removed FoxFi from Android Play Store. So if you could not find FoxFi in Play Store then please install or upgrade FoxFi from http://foxfi.com/bin, or scan the QR code in the third screenshot.
This version of FoxFi AddOn implements
1. Notifications of WiFi client connections.
2. A Web Proxy server on the phone that can be used to hide tether usage.
3. Debug log sending.
This FoxFi AddOn app is completely optional. Depending on which phone and carrier you have, it may or may not produce any benefit for FoxFi usage.
Once installed, use the menu in FoxFi to access AddOn features. Requires FoxFi version 1.90 or above.
The source code for the app itself serves as a useful tutorial for learning how to use the min3D library for your own projects.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
This demo app shows a simple usage of the library.
The source code for this application and demo is available at: https://github.com/danielemaddaluno/Android-Update-Checker
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
This easy and elegant tool enables you to toggle mobile data with one click, without messing up your APNs. Choose from either small or large widget sizes for convenient placement on your home screen.
- multi system setting widgets in 1 package
- 1 click to toggle mobile data
- Both small and large widgets
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
Very SIMPLE ans SMALL. Do not need an icon, do not need to launch it and finally we do not need to envy iPhone guys any more!!
1. Install this.
2. Copy/Cut some text.
3. Reboot you phone and Paste . You'll see the magic.