The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has partnered with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to develop the Florida See Say app. When you submit a report via the app, the report is automatically sent to your local law enforcement agency. Even if you’re unsure of whether or not it may be a terrorism-related suspicious activity, submit a report anyway so your law enforcement agency can investigate.
In the Florida See Say app, you can:
• Report terrorist-related suspicious activity
• Identify potential indicators of suspicious activity
• Browse the online video library of “If You See Something, Say Something®” PSA’s
• Download resource guides to protect you and your family
• Raise awareness with outreach materials
• And much more!
The Florida See Say app requires access to your device’s location in order to determine what local law enforcement agency should receive the submitted tip.
The Florida See Say app requires access to your device’s photo gallery in order to upload pictures which you may have related to suspicious activities that you want to report.
The Florida See Say app does not track your usage and does not store any of your personal information.