*Download our free Filmic Pro Evaluator to view which app capabilities are supported by your device*
Filmic Pro v7 transforms your mobile device into a professional cinema camera, allowing you to capture the highest video quality possible on a smartphone or tablet, with the most intuitive capture experience — ever.
Filmic Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
• A Good Night - John Legend music video
• Unsane & High Flying Bird - Steven Soderbergh
• Tangerine - Sean Baker
• Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez
• Stupid Love - Lady Gaga
Redesigned from the ground up, Filmic Pro v7 provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and social media content creators with the most powerful and intuitive camera experience available, with a full suite of advanced yet easy to use features.
| — V7 New Features — |
• Dedicated Focus/Exposure Mode selector, comprising three intuitive focus and exposure modes.
• Redesigned Manual Sliders for improved focus and exposure control:
— New Exposure/Zoom Slider provides discrete control over LV; ISO; shutter speed; and zoom.
— Improved pull points for automated rack focus and zoom moves.
• Quick Action Modals (QAMs) put key functionality at your fingertips front and center in the main interface, eliminating the need to dive into settings.
• Action Slider can be revealed to provide a real-time readout and control over key capture settings including ISO, shutter speed, white balance, and gamma curve. Tap a value to interact with its associated QAM for unrivaled control.
• Custom Function (Fn) Button now allows you to map one of dozens of available custom functions to the main UI, so your most used feature is only ever a tap away.
— — Headline Features — —
• Log and Flat gamma curves*
• Realtime Film Looks for cinematic results without the need for grading*
• Live Analytic suite including Zebras, False Color, Focus Peaking*
• Support for 10-bit HDR, and 8-bit HEVC and H264*
• Clean HDMI Out transforms your device into a pro level web cam
• Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C) support*
• Advanced Audio Controls for manual input gain
• CMS for industry standard clip naming conventions.
— Foundation Features —
• Manual control over every capture parameter
• Vertical and landscape support
• Sync audio frame rates of 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps*
• High speed frame rates of 60/120/240fps*
• Slow and fast motion FX
• Time lapse mode
• Histogram and waveform
• Downsample to lower resolutions
• Capture presets synced to the cloud
• Framing guide overlays
• Image stabilization*
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an Android device running Filmic Pro with a second device running Remote.
• 8 aspect ratios including Widescreen (16:9); Ultra Panavision (2.76:1); Square (1:1).
• 5 encoding options for H264/HEVC to balance quality and file size:
— FiLMiC Ultra*
— FiLMiC Extreme
— FiLMiC Quality
• 3rd Party Hardware Support
— 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic desqueeze
— 35mm lens adapters
— Horizontal flip
• Supported Gimbals
— Zhiyun Smooth 4/5/5s/Q3/Q4
— DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4/5
—Movi Cinema Robot
• Advanced Audio Features:
— Headphone monitoring
— manual input gain control
* Note: Not all features available on all devices. Use our free Filmic Evaluator to check what your device supports.
• Subscription length: weekly, yearly
• Payment will be charged as soon as you confirm your purchase
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.