Features you’ll find ONLY on Chessify:
👉 SCAN 2D chess diagrams from printed or digital sources with 98% accuracy
👉 Analyze with Leela Chess Zero (lc0)
👉 Run Stockfish 11 on Chessify's superfast CLOUD server
👉 SHARE chess games as a high-quality Video
👉 SEARCH chess positions on YouTube Videos (WOW!!!)
👉 Play against Leela Chess Zero (lc0)
👉 Watch the strongest tournaments LIVE with the best simultaneous analysis by Stockfish 11 and LCZero cloud engines
Chessify is a must-have tool for chess players of all levels. Equipped with cutting-edge technologies, it provides a unique and innovative toolset to upgrade your chess training to a whole new level.
Other features include:
- ANALYZE positions locally with your favorite chess engines (Stockfish 11, LCZero, Komodo)
- Play against STOCKFISH 11 of up to 2850 Eo rating levels
- Explore chess openings with the LiChess DATABASE of 2 million OTB games of 2200+ FIDE rated players
- Import and export FEN/PGN
- Edit the board
- SAVE games and positions on the app
- SHARE chess positions as an IMAGE on Facebook/Twitter and other social media apps
- PLAY real-time blitz and classical chess ONLINE
- Play in online chess TOURNAMENTS
- Enjoy the handy CHESS CLOCK for OTB (over the board) games
- Apply parental CONTROL to disable engine analysis
- Available in 7 LANGUAGES
If you want to learn, play, or analyze interesting chess positions and puzzles, Chessify is a perfect and free app for you. It allows you to scan and digitize chess diagrams from books, journals, pdf files, or other sources with acceptable recognition efficiency, which makes its scanner the best chess OCR (optical character recognition) tool in the market.
The app also allows you to analyze the digitized positions either locally or on cloud servers for free using the strongest chess engines. Chessify is the only app in the market that provides LCZero and Stockfish 11 for your analysis. If you have another preferable UCI engine, such as Komodo, you can download the app and use it on Chessify.
Besides the engine analysis, you can search for chess positions on Youtube and seamlessly find the related videos. By clicking on a video, you will get to watch it from the seconds when the searched position appears in it. You can also use the 2M-game database to explore different chess openings and save your games in the app's storage to get back after. The application can generate FENs and PGNs and share them as a text, picture, or video with other chess or messaging and social media applications, such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
Finally, you can play chess online with your preferred time controls and participate in online chess tournaments. If you are more on the training side, you can choose different strength levels and play against either LCZero or Stockfish 11, as well as follow the top international chess tournaments live with simultaneous engine analysis.