I like your website for playing chess. The interface of both app and web is comfortable to use. But the app lacks the ability to join someone's game in the lobby; that's really annoying. And one little disadvantage in the interface is lack of possibility to go to the menu with swipe. Tapping top left corner each time is very uncomfortable.
The UI is fantastic and there's hardly any lag at all when playing online. My only complaint is that it will not keep me logged in, and there's no immediately obvious way to fix that. I'd give this a five-star if not for this one thing.
It keeps improving, and if you are a programmer just go make a tweak and fix what's bugging you! It's open source. My personal favorite feature is that you can train on your mistakes from the game you just played. Gotta love a community of developers for good ideas.
Best chess app for all kinds of players from pros to newbies. edit: i have been experiencing crashers lately and had uninstall and download a few times because the screen would go black the app wouldnt open.
By far the best chess app, entirely free. Update June '17: annoying bug making the app go offline while android is still online
Guys, I'm going crazy. How do you see the solution of tactics on mobile? I can see it in PC, but how do you do it on mobile?
- hyperbullet 15'' new time setting
- fix app hang at startup bug when switching language to hebrew
- cancelling draw offer is now disallowed like in the website
- show last training rating in rating graph
- display piece ghost when dragging piece
- account creation now require email confirmation
- it is now possible to continue against local AI/OTB from crazyhouse and three-check analysis positions