SnapScan is a mobile payments app, providing South Africans with the most convenient way to securely pay with their phones. After installing the app load your bank card, add a secure pin or fingerprint authentication and then scan a SnapScan QR code to make payments with your phone.
With SnapScan you can:
- Pay with your phone
- Shop in store and online
- Settle bills (via invoices and in-app)
- Make donations
- Buy electricity and airtime for you or a friend
- Send money to friends
- Load up to three cards
- Utilize the wallet option for budgeting
- See a list of previous transactions
- Authenticate your payments with a 4 digit pin or fingerprint.
What you need:
A valid credit or eCommerce enabled debit card (SnapScan works with all South African banks and most international credit cards).
A working South African cellphone number
- Contacts: only used to fill-in your own details during signup (if you select the option). Your address book is never uploaded to us.
- Bluetooth: used to detect SnapBeacons. Bluetooth is only used if you enable the SnapBeacon feature.
Our customer support team is here for you at email@example.com
For additional information, or to sign up as a merchant, visit our website: www.snapscan.co.za
Powered by Standard Bank