The brand new First Foundation Bank (FFB) Mobile app powered by MX makes it even easier to manage your bank accounts and personal finances. By allowing you to securely connect all of your external accounts, you can see your full economic standing and create your own path towards financial wellness. It is comprehensive, intuitive, secure, and available anytime and anywhere you need it.
On top of the normal functionality you would expect, like viewing your account history, transferring funds, paying bills, and depositing checks, our new app provides a wide range of convenient features to help manage your personal banking and nurture your financial health.
With the new FFB Mobile you can:
- Connect all of your external accounts to see your complete financial picture.
- Receive personalized insights (“FinSights”) across all of your connected
accounts to stay informed of any unusual activity, visualize your spending
trends, predict potential overdrafts, and monitor your bills and
- Review transaction details with merchant logos and clear descriptions, to
easily identify purchases at a glance.
- Track your overall financial health and strength with a “FinStrong” score, and
learn about actions you can take to progress and attain your goals.
- View your Statements, Notices, and Tax Documents for your deposit, loan,
and CD accounts.
- Send and receive external transfers from your other financial institution
- Open additional checking and savings accounts from within the app.
- Control and manage your First Foundation Bank debit cards to make
purchasing more secure.
- Check your credit score, review your credit report, and get tips on improving
- Send and receive money securely to friends and family with Zelle® (1).
Disclosure: Some features are available for eligible clients and accounts only. There is no charge from First Foundation Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations.
(1) U.S. mobile numbers must be enrolled with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. based bank account holders only. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
First Foundation Bank, Member FDIC.