-View your account balances and account activity
-Make transfers between your accounts
-Schedule payments and pay bills if you are enrolled in Bill Pay
-Locate the nearest ATM
Call 1-877-733-6862 for questions or technical support
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply
**Users must be enrolled in Online Banking to utilize Mobile Banking
This app is available to all US customers enrolled in Santander Bank’s Online Banking with BillPay and is only offered in English. It’s fast, simple and convenient. And most importantly, secure.
What you can do:
•View account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between eligible accounts
•Schedule and pay bills
•Transfer funds to other Santander Bank customers
•Transfer funds to accounts at other banks in the United States
•View your Santander Credit Card transactions
•Pay your Credit Card bill
•Locate your nearest Santander location and receive detailed directions
•Reach customer service with one-touch calling
Your security is our highest priority. Use your secure credentials to gain access to Mobile Banking. All of the information that flows between you and us is encrypted. What’s more, you’re fully protected against online fraud when you tell us right away. Please refer to our Online Banking Agreement for details.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
- Start a Payday Loan
- Get an Appraisal for a Title Loan
- Find a Store Locatioin
- Manage your online loans
Why Check Into Cash?
• Quick, Easy, Confidential
• Trusted provider for 20+ years
• Licensed & Regulated
• One Stop Money Shop
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
If your check is approved, get your money in minutes for a fee or in 10 days at no charge.
ENROLL AND CASH YOUR CHECK
Create an account right in the ACE Mobile Loads app and then enroll your eligible Debit or Prepaid card to cash your check. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Take a photo of the front and back of your check and submit it for review. If your check is approved, the money will go directly onto your card. And once your card is funded, the money is as good as cash and safe to spend.
CASH YOUR PAYCHECK, PERSONAL CHECK AND MORE
Whether it’s a paycheck, personal check, or almost any type of check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. Plus, you can get access to your money from approved checks in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 Ingo Money, Inc. All Rights Reserved
•Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
•Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
•Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
•Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
•Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
•Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
•View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
This is the free evaluation version of Light Check. It is limited to checks of $3.50.
Learn more at http://www.getlightcheck.com/guide.html
With this app you can:
- Send money from the United States to friends and family around the world
- Pay bills in Mexico and Central America
- Use quick send to send money to any of your existing recipients
- Always know the status of your transfers
- Receive push notification with the status of all your money transfers with Xoom
- Check our great locked-in exchange rate and know exactly how much money will be received. No guessing required
- View our low fees
With Xoom, you can send money from the U.S. to friends and family in Latin America, the Philippines, India, China, Europe, Australia and Vietnam from the convenience of your smartphone.
Xoom is always safe and secure. Xoom offers a money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
• Add money to your Account from your bank account, credit or debit card¹
• Access your Direct Deposit information
• Quickly view your Available Balance without logging in to your account
• Add offers to your Account and start saving on dining, shopping and more
• Check your Available Balance
• View your transaction history
• Pay bills
• Set money aside with Reserve
• Add checks with your mobile phone
• Send money to your Subaccounts and see their transaction history
• Access the largest free cash reload network with 27,500 locations²
What is American Express Serve?
We’re a full service, reloadable prepaid account from American Express with no credit check, no minimum balance, and no hidden fees. You can use your American Express Serve Card in stores, online, and at ATMs worldwide. With an Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service.
Visit us at Serve.com for more information, including our Fee Chart.
¹Cash advance fees may apply for credit card loads. Please check with your credit card issuer for details.
² more at serve.com/addcash
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your South State accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South State Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2014 South State Bank. Member FDIC
More information: foundersfcu.com
Office and ATM locations: foundersfcu.com/locations
Not a Founders member? Visit Relax_JoinFounders.com to determine if you qualify for a membership.
About this app:
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE, and FREE access to your accounts from your Android phone or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Deposit checks and Mobile Deposit*.
• Pay people via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills.
• Locate offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
* Only members in good standing, with a Checking Account, that meet certain eligibility requirements qualify for this service. Business, club, trust, custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Refer to foundersfcu.com for more details.
To use Founders Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Enroll in Founders Online.
2. Download this app.
3. Login to the app using your Founders Online username and password.
4. Begin banking through your Android phone or tablet.
Founders Mobile App safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practices security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password.
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments.
• Advanced encryption technology.
• Partial or "masked" account numbers.
• Automatic session timeout.
Have questions or need help? Contact Founders by phone at 1-800-845-1614, or visit foundersfcu.com.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
For installation support, call: 1-800-618-BANK(2265)
Unity Bank does not charge a fee for mobile banking. Third party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use Unity Bank Mobile Banking. An eligible Unity Bank account and Unity Bank Online Banking are required. Other restrictions apply. See the Unity Bank Online Banking Service Agreement.
Keywords: Unity Bank, Mobile Banking, Android Banking, Finance, New Jersey Banks, Community Banking, Local Banking
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
Enjoy safe, convenient, fast and free account access in a user-friendly way. Like our Online Banking service, Centris Mobile Banking is available to all credit union members. Monitor your accounts from wherever you like and make transactions whenever you need. Our Mobile Banking service gives you even more control over your money.
With Centris Mobile Banking you can:
· Explore detailed account activity
· View balance information
· Transfer funds
· Pay Bills
· Locate ATMs and Centris Branches
· Enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have the same level of security as you do with Centris Online Banking
Centris Mobile Banking is free, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at email@example.com if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction History
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Transfer funds to a regular loan payment
• Deposit Checks (if enrolled in Mobile Deposit)
• Pay Bills to existing vendors
• Change/Cancel pending payments
• Find a Branch or ATM
You must enroll in Mobile Banking before using the app. You can download and enroll in Mobile Banking directly from the app, or visit ubt.com and log-in to Online Banking. Once you are in Online Banking click Options and follow the on-screen prompts. Once enrolled, you’ll receive a text message with an activation link.
For additional information, contact our Call Center at (402) 323-1777 or toll-free at (800) 297-2837.
Union Bank does not charge a fee for utilizing Mobile Banking, however your regular data and text messaging rates will apply.
To sign up for mobile banking log into your Home Banking account, click on Access Accounts and choose Mobiliti to register. If you do not have access to Security First Home Banking you can enroll today by visiting us at www.securityfirstcu.com.
Message and data rates may apply.
Security First Federal Credit Union is insured by NCUA.
Keywords: Security, First, Federal, Credit, Union, Mobile, Mobility, Bank, Banking, SFCU, SFFCU
Access your account information from home, the office, or anywhere you have your mobile phone. Mobile Banking Services include:
• Balance Inquiries
• Transaction History
• Funds Transfers
• Bill Pay
• Find our ATM/Branch Location
Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available to all Pioneer Bank personal banking customers who are enrolled in Internet Banking. If you are not a customer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call your local Pioneer Bank office.
* Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available only with a Pioneer Bank account. Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is free, however your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan for details. Carrier plan may limit access outside the US. Pioneer Bank cannot be held responsible for the availability or speed of your mobile phone service provider’s network. Mobile network or WIFI connection required.
· Check your account balances
· View recent transactions
· Transfer money between your accounts
· Pay your bills
· Find ATMS and Centra locations
Is Centra Mobile secure? Yes
· All transactions are encrypted
· Every interaction requires authentication
· No personal or financial information is stored on your phone
Keywords: Centra, Centra CU, Centra Credit Union, Banking, Checking, Finance, Bill Payment