-View your account balances and account activity
-Make transfers between your accounts
-Schedule payments and pay bills if you are enrolled in Bill Pay
-Locate the nearest National Bank of Commerce ATM
Call 1-877-733-6862 for questions or technical support
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply
**Users must be enrolled in Online Banking to utilize Mobile Banking
NTouch, N Touch Mobile, Nat Bank Commerce, NBC, Birmingham, Huntsville, Auburn, National Bank of Commerce mobile banking
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
Managing your money has never been easier! With RBFCU Mobile, a service of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, your personal finances are just a tap away!
Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all - and without ever stepping foot in a branch!
* Use the ATM/Branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
* Check your account balances
* Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
* Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
* Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
* Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
* Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
* Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device*
Don't forget to give your phone a shake on the Login page to find out "What's Shakin' at RBFCU!"
Download today and experience the RBFCU difference - convenient access to your personal finances in the palm of your hand!
For Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union account holders. Qualify for membership and join online at www.rbfcu.org.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider. Federally insured by the NCUA.
*Additional qualifications apply to use eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the Randolph-Brooks Funds Availability Policy.
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.gecu-ep.org/home/per/termsandconditions
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
•Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
•Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
•Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
•Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
•Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
•Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
•View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
MANAGE YOUR RUSHCARD
•Check your balance
•View your transaction and transfer history
•Send money to anyone else with a RushCard
•Transfer money between your own personal cards
•Search for transfer contacts from your phone's contact list
•Browse your complete list of transfer contacts
SAFE AND SECURE
•Log in securely with the same Username and Password you use on rushcard.com or with a unique passcode that you set up
If you don’t have a Prepaid Visa® RushCard already, you can apply for one today at www.rushcard.com.
• Check your card balance
• Check to Card (Load check funds to your card)
• See your transaction history
• Find ATM, Reload and Tax Office locations
• Get your direct deposit account information
• View weekly cash rewards offers
• Make a payment to your Emerald Advance® Line of Credit
• Deposit money to and make withdrawals from your Emerald Savings® account
• Available for the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid® MasterCard
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your South State accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South State Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2014 South State Bank. Member FDIC
More information: foundersfcu.com
Office and ATM locations: foundersfcu.com/locations
Not a Founders member? Visit Relax_JoinFounders.com to determine if you qualify for a membership.
About this app:
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE, and FREE access to your accounts from your Android phone or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Deposit checks and Mobile Deposit*.
• Pay people via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills.
• Locate offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
* Only members in good standing, with a Checking Account, that meet certain eligibility requirements qualify for this service. Business, club, trust, custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Refer to foundersfcu.com for more details.
To use Founders Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Enroll in Founders Online.
2. Download this app.
3. Login to the app using your Founders Online username and password.
4. Begin banking through your Android phone or tablet.
Founders Mobile App safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practices security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password.
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments.
• Advanced encryption technology.
• Partial or "masked" account numbers.
• Automatic session timeout.
Have questions or need help? Contact Founders by phone at 1-800-845-1614, or visit foundersfcu.com.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at email@example.com if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
With Pinnacle Bank, you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances*
• View recent transactions*
• Transfer money between your accounts** • Pay bills**
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Getting started is simple. Just download the app and have your existing online user name and password ready.
Pinnacle Bank replaces our previous app, TouchBanking.
*You must be enrolled in online banking.
**You must have transfers and bill pay set up previously in online banking.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2012 Pinnacle Bank
Keywords: pinnacle bank Nebraska, pinnbank Nebraska, pinn bank Nebraska, pinnbank ne, pinn bank ne, pinbank ne, bancorp
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
Download the app and use the same user name and password for online banking to sign on.
What you can do:*
• Check the balances in your checking, savings, money market or CD accounts.
• Get the most recent transactions for these accounts, with a detailed transaction list including the date and the amount of transaction.
• Make transfers between eligible Bank Midwest accounts.***
• Pay your bills anytime/anywhere***
• Use a Zip Code or GPS location to find the nearest banking center or ATM.
• Your security is important; Bankmw Mobile is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Security Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• We never transmit your account number and no private data is ever stored on your phone.
*There are no fees to use Bankmw Mobile, but mobile carriers’ message and data rates may apply, contact your data provider for more information on message and data rates.
**Must be currently enrolled in Online Banking to use Bankmw Mobile.
***Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up in Online Banking prior to using through the app.
To see Bank Midwest’s Privacy Notice procedures, visit www.bankmw.com.
Bank Midwest is a division of NBH Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
Access your account information from home, the office, or anywhere you have your mobile phone. Mobile Banking Services include:
• Balance Inquiries
• Transaction History
• Funds Transfers
• Bill Pay
• Find our ATM/Branch Location
Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available to all Pioneer Bank personal banking customers who are enrolled in Internet Banking. If you are not a customer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call your local Pioneer Bank office.
* Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available only with a Pioneer Bank account. Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is free, however your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan for details. Carrier plan may limit access outside the US. Pioneer Bank cannot be held responsible for the availability or speed of your mobile phone service provider’s network. Mobile network or WIFI connection required.
· Check your account balances
· View recent transactions
· Transfer money between your accounts
· Pay your bills
· Find ATMS and Centra locations
Is Centra Mobile secure? Yes
· All transactions are encrypted
· Every interaction requires authentication
· No personal or financial information is stored on your phone
Keywords: Centra, Centra CU, Centra Credit Union, Banking, Checking, Finance, Bill Payment
This application allows you to:
• View account balances
• View account transactions
• Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
• Deposit Checks
• Pay bills
• Get account / transaction alerts (sent via text message)
• Be assured that your information is safe and secure
• And more
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.