This app offers an easy to read Solunar fishing calendar, tide times and sun/moon information to plan your fishing trips. Note: This app wont catch the fish for you.
But if you know what you're doing, it will help you to find good times and days to increase your chances of catching fish. If there are no fish or you can't find the fish, then the bite times wont help you to catch anything either. Fishing is about location, timing, lure or bait presentation and a little luck. If you cannot catch fish during the predicted times, try a different location or different lures/bait. Use a fish finder to locate fish, etc.
To be successful at fishing you need to learn and apply many different skills. Knowing the best time to go fishing is only one of those many skills.
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 7 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com