Music Maker Jam, the free new music maker app from MAGIX, makes it easy to start playing with music and mixing your own songs in no time. From the start screen chose a music style and begin mixing instrument loops to create your unique combination of sounds.
Choose from thousands of professionally produced loops and live edit on an 8 track mixing board. Adjust tempo and key or apply cool sound effects in real time. Shake your smartphone or tablet to randomly choose new looops and mix up your current song or inspiration for a new music project.
Music Maker Jam offers you an intuitive user experience enabling you to take quick control of your music production. And beat matching ensures your loops are always perfectly matched. Included are four free styles: Hip Hop, Dance, Electric Jazz, and Rock Ballads with over 1000 professional loops to start you jamming and experimenting.
Expand your pocket sound studio with other styles available for purchase including: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal, and much more. With over 1000 loops to start with, the possibilities are unlimited; define new genres of music by mixing and matching loops from different style packs.
Whether you are interested in quiet instrumentals, guitar driven rock, or sweaty techno for the club - anything is possible with this free music app. You can easily store and save your jam session to pick up later or export a recording to share with friends. Music Maker Jam is free and available for Android Tablets and Smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
- 4 free musical styles including over 1000 instrument and sound loops: Hip Hop, Dance, Rock & Jazz
- Purchase more styles and upgrade your loop library to include Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal and more
- Mix loops from different styles to create your own musical genre
- Shuffle and mix loops on an 8 channel mixer board
- Adjust tempo and key
- Tilt It: Real time sound effects can be applied using a tilt function sound board
- Shake it: Loops can be randomly chosen by shaking your phone
- Record and export a song to upload to social media channels and share with friends
- Customize your environment with background images
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB Ram
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (to download all free styles)
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ Voted as app of the week by IKMultimedia ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No ads.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features.
★ Only paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.2 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equalizer for each deck
★ 10 customizable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10" and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.2
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
Access over 20 million songs, from every genre. Listen instantly or save to your device to listen to offline.
When you’re not sure what to play, lean on us. Here are just a few features that’ll make it easy for you:
JUST FOR YOU
Your first stop for music that’s right for you. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting just for you.
Make your mix. Change the sentence up to match how you’re feeling or what you’re doing and who you’re with.
Discover what’s happening in the world of music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here. Choose a genre, activity, or curator and we’ll do the rest.
Get a following by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends on Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
There’s tons more waiting for you. Just open the app and hit play.
Praise from the press:
"Beats Music comes closer than other services at transporting you to a beloved record store that's flush with musical finds — and savvy experts to direct you.” - Mike Snider, USA TODAY
"At the heart of every winning aspect of Beats is a commitment to what should be obvious in 2014 — that music is not a product, but a process grounded in the human impulse to connect.” - Ann Powers, NPR
"I'm turning to Beats for its lively app and fun approach to music discovery.” - Joanna Stern, WSJ
Beats Music is a subscription service for $9.99 a month - only available in the US. Download to start your trial. It’s on the house!
Exclusive free trial up to 3 months for AT&T users.
You already have dubstep maker and you want to create music using simple music pads! Drum And Bass Maker - soundboard and music creation app for professional musicians and beginners.
Use drum and bass beat maker and feel yourself a real DJ! Drum and bass machine will develop your music skills. It is easy-to-use and cool! Enjoy different pads with drum and bass samples. Functional electronic music app!
Drum And Bass Maker music maker features:
- High-quality sounding and bright interface
- Great samples
No boring sound apps - only cool music pads! Drum And Bass Maker – express yourself in music! Unforgettable music creation experience!
Music Unlimited Mobile App!
User database also available. Please sign up today at http://www.MoPlays.com
Over 1000 Quality hip hop Instrumentals listed.
(excludes industry beats)
FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY, MIXTAPES, WEBSITES,ETC
If your a rapper, singer, poet or just like to listen to instrumentals to relax. This is the application for you. We have thousands of high quality hip hop instrumentals listed. From the old school to the newest and hottest rap beats available. This is your one stop shop for DJ's and more.
*Disclaimer* We do have industry beats listed for promotional use only. All rights belong to the respected copyright owners and artist tagged to those instrumentals. (These are not for sale or resale) Request more beats by email.
We have a list of instrumentals from the likes of lil wayne, 2 chainz, drake, biggie smalls, 2 pac, dmx, jay z, kanye west, 112, 50 cent, ace hood, aaliyah, akon, ashanti, adele, gangnam style by psy and the list goes on and on. Start making more music today.
Also for promotional use, if you would like to make money off these beats. Please contact producers by email for leases and exclusive prices. (excludes industry beats)
Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions.
With this free version you can record up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar).
The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone or by connecting an external microphone.
After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb).
Now you can import mp3 and wav audio files from your hard drive.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
•Up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'
•In this free version you can use without limitation the sounds of virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, electric guitar
•Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
•Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
•Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
•Stereo VU displays for all channels
•96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
•Multi-touch keyboards and virtual instruments.
•Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
•Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
•Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
•Custom scale keyboards
•Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
•Import mp3 and wav audio files from hard drive.
DJ Mix Maker is a music creator free app in which you are free to choose any of the sound effects available and create your own music track. Create something really special using sounds fx and turntables. Show everybody who is the real music maniac here. Jam session with your dj friends? So, share this music choice with them.
DJ Mix Maker dj set free app features:
- Cool dj mixer software for android;
- Great dj sound effects;
- High-quality sounding;
- Two turntables for music creation.
Create your own music paradise in your DJ Studio turntable scratch app and become a real dj master. DJ Mix Maker ― something you can't imagine a party without! Dj set that you play your music!
Dubstep preset will make your music performance sound like a popular Dubstep producers!
Play on the go with professional studio samples and collaborate with friends!
Dubstep Drum Pads 24 has different type of sounds:
- Awesome wobbles
- Base line
- Synth chords
Don't forget to check our Youtube channel! We have tutorials there!
Full version of Drum Pads 24 can be found here:
If you want to request a preset, join us on Facebook and send us a request!
For information, contact us by email or Facebook.
Instantly create incredible drum loops, huge bass lines and cutting edge sound fx
Press up to 11 pads at once and loop as many pads as desired.
Select from a continually evolving bank of presets, including:
*Drum and Bass
*Technical Grime (Dubstep)
*54 professionally produced sounds for each genre. Including drum loops, risers, fx, bass lines, synth lines and percussion
*Use the loop feature and stop having to push so many buttons at once.
*Conveniently organise sounds by altering the pad colours, making your Beat Boss distinct.
Download the Full Version of the app with all sample packs unlocked here:
Watch the Beat Boss electronic dance music sampler tutorial here:
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Trap
Bass Drop Drum and Bass
Bass Drop Dubstep
Wobble Bass Station
Fully customizable, go to the settings and you will find there are some Easter eggs where you can make ‘Beat’ music player your personal player.
Check out ‘Themes’ and ‘Placeholder images’ in the settings to discover some unique designs prepared for you. Also try out ‘List Background’ where you can add your own touch of color.
You'll be surprised how much control and design you have in making ‘Beat’ appeal to your own personal taste.
Our goal is to make ‘Beat’ a truly amazing playing experience for you and to push the limits.
Always improving, we simply love music. Now we want you to have some fun and make it your personal music player.
Also keep the ratings coming, it really drives and motivates us forward.
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
Phonearea.com video review:
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive Streaming
- Smooth Holo Design
(fully customizable: list style, color, text/cover-size, actionbar, swipe animations)
- Floating Controls (above all other apps)
- Pure Folder Organisation
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Cover Download
Q: How can I shuffle songs:
-> Swipe up the panel from the bottom. The shuffle-button is on the bottom right.
Q: I cannot find my music, where is it ?
-> If you change to the 'add root path' modus, you will first be on the storage, your device's manufacturer chose to be the 'primary storage'. If your device has another storage (e.g. sdcard/internal), hit up until you can navigate to it
Please don’t post feature requests or bug reports in the reviews. If you find bugs, have problems or a question, just email me.
Write settings: to set a ringtone
Record audio: is needed for the equalizer
Modify or delete content on USB storage: to read music files and write cover files
Find / use accounts on the device: for the Google Drive integration
Full network access / view network access: cloud services
Google Play Billing: to donate
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
It’s the 1st social DJ App to Play, Mix and Share your sounds for free! A perfect way to share your passion for music and let others discover your mixing talent!
- OS: must be based on Android 4.0 or upper
- Screen Compatibility: from 3.7’’ to 10’’ and upper
- RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Access to your music library to mix all your tracks
- Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 15 million tracks
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
- Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, equalizer, Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl...
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter...
- The possibility to earn vinyls to buy effects
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds: your sound!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point…
You can also get more awesome effects via our in-app Store! All the effects are available via the FX menu
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mix and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS
edjing also gives you the possibility to customize your turntables with special Skins: Choose the deck that suits your mood and mix like a pro!
- the Neon Skin for electrifying turntables
- the Metal Skin for more Modern Rock decks
- the GhettoBlaster for a cool 90s touch
- and many others to discover: Chalk Skin, Red Neon, Gold, Platinum, Diamond…
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at email@example.com for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
TAGS : dj, mix, turntable, turntables, scratch, beats, mixer, traktor, djay, virtual dj, deejay
HOW TO PLAY: Create your own music simply by tapping on the screen of your phone. Dubstep is one of the best music styles ever, so what are you waiting for? Good luck!
Dubstep Maker features:
- Addictive dubstep pad gameplay
- Various sound effects and tools
- Ideal learning game for kids and little musicians
Play Dubstep Maker and appreciate dubstep beat pad or music maker hip-hop apps. Start the music mania and try to be as creative as possible!
If you would like to be up to date with all the news regarding our striking apps for teens, then you can follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/BestTeenGames!
You can also follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/BestTeenGames and appreciate everything we share about our teen apps!
Produce impressive results in no time even without any prior knowledge. Just by tapping the sample blocks you can develop your own hit songs/beats that will make your friends dance.
Freesytle Music Maker is a fun & creative sample machine. Play cool & hot drumbeats, cool kicks, cymbals, smashing power snares, phrases, melodies, stabs, chords, powerful synths and other sound effects. Create your own hit beats. Jam directly on your device. Plug in your headphones and enjoy the sounds & music.
Open FL Studio or Deckadance on your computer plus IL Remote on your mobile device and the connection is automatic.
NOTE: Requires Android 3 or higher. FL Studio 11.0.4+ OR Deckadance 2.3+
Control FL Studio instantly or link your favorite instrument and effect plugins just as you can with any MIDI controller. Use a phone, tablet or any combination with up to 15 devices simultaneously.
Use the included controller tabs covering functions including; Transport Controls, MIDI Keyboard, FPC control, Harmonizer Keyboard, Performance Mode (Clip Launcher), Gross Beat FX, Mixer and more. If the control you want isn’t available then you can create your own.
IL Remote allows you to add custom tabs and add controls including Pads, Faders, Knobs, Jog Wheels, Mixer, Clip Launcher, X/Y Controls, Piano Keyboard, Harmonic Grid and Containers. There is a complete range of customization options for each control so that you can create virtually any virtual MIDI controller to suit your needs.
Please see the user manual here:
Trouble with Wi-Fi connection see here:
User forums (log in or create a free account to access):
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and of course does not include saving of projects!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available in the full version to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport)
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
More from developer
This sample add-on for GrooveMixer Drum Machine contains 248 samples of drums for making hip hop, rap, house and techno beats. There are 9 drum kits and 1 pack with 128 BPM house loops (basses, synths, drums).
All samples are WAV 16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono.
More samples can be found at http://groovemixer.com/samples/
All WAV sounds will be installed to external storage of your device (sdcard) to GrooveMixer sample folder (/groovemixer/samples).
R-Beats Volume 1 by Ronnie Rekkerd - http://rekkerd.org - is geared towards electronic music genres and can be used in a wide range of styles (i.e. Electro, House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop, Leftfield, Glitch, etc.).
R-Beats Volume 1 features:
• 340 loops
• 78-168 BPM
• WAV format, 16-bit / 32 Khz
• Released under the Creative Commons BY license
You are free to use the samples in any musical context i.e. songs, remixes, soundtracks, etc. (including commercial projects) as long as rekkerd.org is credited for the samples used. In case of commercial use or redistribution, please contact rekkerd.org to discuss the way the samples will be attributed. You are not allowed to sell any or all of the samples as a sample pack, on a sample CD or any other way.
Flexbyte Software has permissions from Ronnie Rekkerd to distribute R-Beats sample pack as Android app.