If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the VA-Beast Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
This sample add-on for GrooveMixer Drum Machine contains 248 samples of drums for making hip hop, rap, house and techno beats. There are 9 drum kits and 1 pack with 128 BPM house loops (basses, synths, drums).
All samples are WAV 16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono.
More samples can be found at http://groovemixer.com/samples/
All WAV sounds will be installed to external storage of your device (sdcard) to GrooveMixer sample folder (/groovemixer/samples).
R-Beats Volume 1 by Ronnie Rekkerd - http://rekkerd.org - is geared towards electronic music genres and can be used in a wide range of styles (i.e. Electro, House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop, Leftfield, Glitch, etc.).
R-Beats Volume 1 features:
• 340 loops
• 78-168 BPM
• WAV format, 16-bit / 32 Khz
• Released under the Creative Commons BY license
You are free to use the samples in any musical context i.e. songs, remixes, soundtracks, etc. (including commercial projects) as long as rekkerd.org is credited for the samples used. In case of commercial use or redistribution, please contact rekkerd.org to discuss the way the samples will be attributed. You are not allowed to sell any or all of the samples as a sample pack, on a sample CD or any other way.
Flexbyte Software has permissions from Ronnie Rekkerd to distribute R-Beats sample pack as Android app.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Start recording your rap songs today!
* Song maker
* Voice recorder
* 9 different music beats included
* Notepad so you can write songs
* Song playback
* Save song as ringtone
* Supports Android phones and tablets
About the beats:
The app includes 9 professional rap beats that were produced, mixed and mastered by Eric Simpson of EmotionalMusicLLC.com
The rap beat instrumentals are full of energy and appeal to many different rap styles including east coast, west coast and dirty south. The app includes rap beats, hip hop beats, soulful beats, funky beats and pop style rap beats.
Check it out for yourself!
Record your rap songs today!
Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
Your own miniature music studio!
---NOW with real-time playback!!!---
Loaded with a large set of possibilities to create you own songs whenever you want and wherever you are while having the option to continue working on the song in other DAW program, such as FL Studio and Cubase. High quality 16 bit sound, 44.1 kHz bit rate, stereo playback and exporting.
Visits Zquence Studios site:
Create melodies with different included instruments and drums or add your own instruments and drums in Wav format to the internal storage.
8-octave keyboard with detailed editing.
16 tracks for patterns to be added to.
16 channel mixer with 4 available effect per channel.
Recording from phone to Wave format to add it straight to the tracks.
Wav format (44,1 kHz, stereo)
Remember to check for new updates regularly.
48 MB of Heap Memory or more is recommended.
1000 MHz Processor or higher recommends.
New instruments and drums will be available for free download from now on.
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
”Great app for being able to quickly lay down an idea or work out an arrangement. Like having a studio in your pocket…”-Terry Murphy, USA
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Playback the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Record/playback unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Edit your tracks non-destructively with a variety of editing tools
• Use USB Audio devices *
• Automate track volumes or panning using volume/pan envelopes
• Add effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
• Route your signal to any number of Groups or Aux channels
• Record MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• Edit MIDI with the piano-roll editor
• Quantize your MIDI data to a variety of grid settings
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• Stay on time with the built-in Metronome
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices)
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Apply EQ with Spectrum analyser, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing songs and clips in a variety of formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3 or MIDI files)
• Continue working on your projects on other platforms: n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Unlike competing products such as Audio Evolution, n-Track lets you transfer your work to any desktop or mobile device by saving your project in multitrack .sng format
• Mixdown: You can export your song in standard (WAV, AIFF) or compressed format
• Share: You can send your work with a touch of the finger using email or other sharing platforms (such as Dropbox or Soundcloud) that you may have installed on your device
(*) USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
Notes on audio latency
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is low on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices)
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use an external mixer instead
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be made so low to be unhearable, much lower than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing
n-Track for Android online manual http://ntrack.com/android-multitrack-studio-manual.php
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your comments contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
DJStudio is a modern, robust and powerful party-proof DJ application which enables you to scratch, loop or pitch your songs in the palm of your hands.
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix and rule the party.
This bundle unlocks the following skins :
★ CDJ-1k skin
★ V-DJ skin
★ Neon skin
★ Paper skin
★ Vintage Analog skin
★ Bling-Bling skin
DJStudio 5 system requirements:
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10"
★ Compatible since OS 2.2
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this program or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
48 chords (major/minor/7th)
6 chord suggestions per key
15 common progressions
5 different soundsets
4 different beats
Show notes in chord (text and piano position)
Show notes in current key (piano position)
Suggested next possible keys
Store up to 5 custom chord progressions
including Circle of Fifths / fourths aka camalot wheel mode!
- Effects (modulation, delay, reverb, eq, compressor, bit crusher)
- Attack / Decay (with grapical representation)
- Volume control for each note
- Song mode (play patterns in a sequence)
- Apply grooves
- Load any wave file from your phone
- Export to wave files
- 9 patterns
- Auto save
- Record samples from phones microphone
- Perfect timing
- Copy / paste patterns
Keywords: Beat maker, drum machine, drum loops, sequencer, sampler, daw, modulation, delay, reverb, bit crusher
Built with LibGdx 1.0 and Pure Data
If you have any comments or questions, please send an e-mail.
World's first automatic simultaneous translator of voice and video calls!
Demo video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX9rkES2dk0&list=UUx2E5Z68aH16XQKpRKi5M7w
Speak your language with the world!
No registration needed. You speak as usual and the program performs the translation!
With this version you can chat (DT-Chat) with or without translation!
To make voice and video calls with translation please purchase in-app.
A 7-days Trial period is available for Voice Calls Translation of inside the App.
The list of supported languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Find detailed info at the project webpage: http://droid-translator.tiwinnovations.com/
For better experience using the DROTR - Droid Translator product, install TTS (text to speech) services like Ivona TTS, SVOX or Acapela. Choose the one, which fits the best to your regional language.
Tags: Droid Translator
My Lands is the most epic online strategy game in real time: Elves, Demons, Knights and Drow – choose the path you’ll take to develop cities, build alliances, fight enemies and lead your army to victories.
Choose your own way of playing My Lands: take part in military clash with other players or experience the strongest trading strategies in your actively developing cities.
- play for free
- develop cities
- conquer new lands and discover treasures
- join clans and found alliances
- fight other players over domination in the vast fantasy world
- experience the power of artifacts
- take part in grand tournaments
Become a fearless warrior and a mighty ruler in My Lands!
For the interface to function properly, following criteria must be met:
- display resolution 960х600. If less, the game functionality might be partially limited.
- 500 MB of free RAM for beginners. For highly advanced players, 1 GB is strongly recommended.