Fluke Connect® is a multi-tiered, software-integrated system of wireless test tools and condition monitoring sensors designed to help troubleshoot problem equipment, build successful maintenance programs, and maximize uptime.
Use the FREE Fluke Connect® Measurements app to capture mechanical, electrical and thermal measurements from an ever-growing list of wireless-enabled Fluke tools. Save equipment measurements to the cloud and reference them any time from your smartphone, tablet or desktop. The cloud features best-in-class security so you can be sure your data is absolutely safe. Plus, conveniently share measurements with colleagues via text or email, or collaborate in real time with a ShareLive™ video call and show them exactly what you’re seeing!
Unlock additional capabilities with a Fluke Connect® Assets subscription:
• Assign measurements to specific assets in your facility
• Create a work order directly from your handheld device or desktop
• More easily identify where preventive actions are needed by viewing an asset’s status over time
• Visualize multiple measurement types assigned to an asset
What’s New? Fluke Connect® Condition Monitoring!
Introducing Fluke Connect® Condition Monitoring. You can now view and analyze how your equipment is performing remotely and in real time.
Fluke Connect® Condition Monitoring software receives real time data 24/7 from your Fluke Condition Monitoring sensors so you can monitor critical equipment from anywhere using your computer or handheld device.
• Receive alarms on your smartphone or other device when measurement parameters are exceeded
• Correlate historical trends and track current conditions to detect faults and increase equipment uptime
• Set threshold parameters specific to each piece of equipment
• Establish a baseline so you can quickly identify & troubleshoot faults