Focus Lock, the digital adderall of the distracted and procrastinating masses!
Simply start by selecting the apps you want to lock out and set a timer for when they will unlock. Hit the locks and be distraction free from all the social networks and apps you are accustomed to.
Say goodbye to procrastination and say hello to Focus Lock
Timer is defaulted for 25 minutes of workflow and a 5 minute break (can be adjusted)
**The block is continuous so must be manually stopped.**
Click the lock to start the block. Long press to add to favorites.
Work for set time, during the break you will be able to use all the apps you set to block.
During the break is the only time you can stop the block; after break app will lock again.
Be rewarded for your hard work through Kiip Rewards.
---Connect with Us---
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
• Plant multiple trees in a row
**2.0 RELEASED: Please email me at email@example.com for any questions or issues.
- Schedule blocks any time: now, in the future, or weekly
- Block ANY number of apps on your phone with a timer
- Now add Websites also (only Chrome browser supported currently)
- Block Notifications from apps
- Add any number of blocks
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Support
This app is perfect for you if you have a big exam or a deadline coming up and you really need to focus. You don't want to turn off your smartphone because you might actually get a call or some important message, but at the same time you want to not get distracted by apps like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc. ... whatever eats your time up. Select the culprit apps for you and block them.
This is a productivity app that will help you to do better time management. You can stay productive when you most need to without having to delete your app or turn your phone off.
Life is short so use your time wisely!
I can be reached at: twitter@focus_out or firstname.lastname@example.org
Try it out … leave a review … suggest a feature ….. :)
(FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT email@example.com, twitter/@focus_out)
This is a simple app that help designers/programmers keep focus in their job playing non-vocal sounds.
Now with pomodoro technique. What is this? Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomodoro_Technique
The pomodoro technique is in test (BETA)
It is strongly recommended to use headphones for better sound quality and less noise disruptions.
ATTENTION: This is early beta, please don't rate down the app before send an contact e-mail.
New sounds will be added soon.
*********** WHY TOO MANY PERMISSIONS? ***********
I'm using a framework named PhoneGap, some permissions are groupped, so I can't handle this. For example: I use media permission to play sounds, but it give permission to record audio too (but I'm not using). The device permission is to stop playing when low battery. Notifications is to vibrate when change sound, and so on.... Understand that before install the program.
Keywords: focus concentration white noises work sounds pomodoro focusbooster pomodroid headset fone brain neural bineural tasks job Getting Things Done GTD timebox time procrastination tomato todo to do
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
"Stay Focused" is the answer to many of your concerns.
Now forget the hassle of exam or work as you wasted lot of time already, no need to worry about that.
Let our app take care of all that for you! Because we understand your requirements.
- No Ads.
- Allows you to use app as per time limit.(e.g 15 Mins whatsapp per day)
- Active days.
- Different time limit for different apps.
- Extremely easy to use. Simplicity at its best.
- Lollipop support.
** If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions! **
** Beta app,kindly bare with us.
** This app has nothing to do with Stay Focusd Chrome extension.
There is also a feature where you can set such mobile-lockdowns regularly each week or so. So if you want to study during the week from 2 to 4 pm you can create a profile in which you select app block from Monday to Friday from 2 to 4 pm. Now you wont be distracted by any apps during your studies, but you won´t miss any importaint call.
ATTENTION: If SMS block is activated all incoming SMS are deleted. If you want to block SMS without deleting them please use the App block and select the sms app instead.
-Don't let your mobile distract you
-Perfect learning aid
-Turn off whatever app you want whenever you want
-Block calls, but make exception (as for example your prof)
-Set blocks by days of the week or choose to block for a set timed period
-Improve your productivity
If you find any bugs or missing feature just let us know!
It's Focus Time! features:
- Ticking/Alarm sound preferences
- Ability to set your sessions and break and long break durations
- Break indicator that tells you where you are in the cycle
- Counter to keep track of your daily accomplishments
To learn more about our Pomodoro Timer, please visit http://www.pomodorotime.org
Our free online timer is available at http://www.pomodorotime.org/timer
It's Focus Time! for IOS is also now available.
POMODORO TECHNIQUE and POMODORO are the trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo
Focusing on time: Be time rich. See how much time things actually take to do. See what time you'll be done with each task. Move tasks around while the timer is going without worrying about losing progress. Control the timer like a music playlist - play, pause, stop, put it on auto-repeat so tasks completed will be re-added to the bottom, put on continuous mode so the timer will automatically move through tasks as their time's up and you don't have to intervene. Optional countdown alerts, status bar notifications, and a widget all give you awareness and control of your time.
Stay Organized and In Sync: Google Task Syncing is available to make it easy to connect not just with Google Tasks but other services such as Todoist that focus more on organization (more direct integration is planned). See this Zapier recipe a user of Do Now created: https://zapier.com/zapbook/todoist/google-tasks/38205/todoist-new-incomplete-task-to-google-tasks-new-task/.
Make time look good: Multiple themes to choose from and more coming! Widget theming is also planned.
No ads!: The only ads are optional - you can opt-in to get rewards for completing tasks that are usually discounts/deal types. In-app purchases available include unlocking extra features and themes.
Recommended usage is to follow a technique like Pomodoro or 30/30 as well as GTD. Break up your day into chunks of time and assign some amount of time to each task you want to get done otherwise known as time boxing. There’s no need to be rigid - you can vary the duration for each task and the app will keep track of the time and tell you when it’s time to move on.
Turning on continuous and repeat mode as well as the countdown option make it a powerful interval timing for your workouts or structured work tasks.
Check out the settings page for options. Feel free to use the Help & Feedback option to learn more and reach the developer for feedback.
Networking-related permissions are used by Google Task Syncing, Kiip - the rewards service, Google analytics, Google Play for purchasing items.
Vibrate permission is used for timing notifications (can be disabled in settings)
Sync and account related permissions are required to sync with Google tasks (optional feature).
If you'd like to participate in translating this app please contact me.
G+ (with access to beta/alpha versions): https://plus.google.com/communities/116626905003478130395
Public Requests/Bugs/Roadmap tracking: https://trello.com/b/UCDOElzB
This is the first iteration of the app so feel free to email me suggestions or improvements. More features to come:
- customizable background
- customizable notification sound
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
If you need help with staying on task this app will do the trick. ADD / ADHD :Keeping on track is a short - term reminder system. The app is designed to help those with ADD / ADHD to focus on the task at hand.
ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track allows the user to set verbal reminders and notifications on their android powered device. Using ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track is simple and straightforward.
1. Add your desired reminder. This is the reminder that will be played or spoken to you.
2. In the Repeat Every field, set the interval at which you wish to receive your notification. (Ex. If you set to 5 minutes, you will receive your notification every 5 minutes) .
3. Set your End time in the End After field. Your notification will stop once the End After time is complete.
4. The options field contains your choice of what type of notification you wish to receive.
Turning the voice option on allows your device to speak the notification to you. Vibration supported devices can use the vibrate setting. By turning on the notification sound, you will receive an alert with your notification.
5. Press the test button to test your current settings. If everything is satisfactory, press start.
6. You can pause your notification by pressing the pause button. THIS ONLY PAUSES THE NOTIFICATIONS AND NOT THE END TIME.
You can press the stop button at any time to stop your notification.
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow