Make healthier food choices with FoodSwitch. Simply scan a barcode to get its nutrition facts and healthier alternatives!
# Accredited by ORCHA with a review Score of 74% in 2020 making FoodSwitch app the most trusted source for health app advice
Whether you're looking to shop healthier food, diet, determine calories, avoid gluten, or looking for products low in calories, fat, saturated fat, sugars, salt or sodium, FoodSwitch will help you develop healthy habits when grocery shopping.
See for yourself why FoodSwitch is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
MAKING HEALTHIER FOOD CHOICES IS FAST AND EASY
• Barcode Scanner --- Simply scan barcodes to view nutritional information of packaged food products. Over a million barcodes recognized in our huge database.
• Nutritional Tracker --- Information on the nutritional quality of packaged foods.
• Nutrient Details --- View Energy, Fat, Sugar, Salt content and more.
• Healthy Food Choice --- Make healthier food choices based on what you scan.
• Health Star rating mode --- View how key components in food rate using stars in Health Star Rating mode. The higher the star rating, the healthier the food is overall.
• Traffic Light Labels mode --- View how key components in food rate using colours in Traffic Light Labels mode. Red is less healthy, Green is a healthier choice and Amber is in between red and green.
• Help the community by sharing photos of any items that you are not able to scan and help expand our product database.
• Identify products containing Gluten easily.
Check out this video. Professor Bruce Neal - Executive Director at The George Institute for Global Health talks about the FoodSwitch program and its vision to improve health
FoodSwitch data is used by governments and health organisations around the world. Download the app today for credible and impartial information.
FoodSwitch is owned and operated by The George Institute for Global Health.
For more information about FoodSwitch and FAQs, please visit