Sudoku Forever

Contains ads
4.5
815 reviews
100K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Sudoku Forever™ is a free Sudoku puzzle game available on Google Play. Sudoku Forever features a random puzzle generator that creates each new game on the fly. This allows for a virtually limitless number of fun and challenging Sudoku puzzles.

Features:
• NEW! Dark theme for playing in low light conditions or if you just prefer a darker look and feel. The new dark theme can be enabled from the Sudoku Forever settings menu or automatically switch based on your device settings.
• Play Sudoku free with an unlimited number of challenging puzzles. No restrictions ever.
• Keep track of potential plays with the notes feature.
• Free hints that teach Sudoku solving strategies.
• Does not require WiFi. You can play Sudoku offline free!
• Simple and clean minimal interface.
• Sudoku Forever is free forever!
• Three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard.
• Saves game state when exiting.

Game Play
Sudoku Forever was designed to have a simple and clean minimal interface. No fancy graphics and sounds. Simply a relaxing and distraction free experience. With little distraction you will be able to exercise your mind and concentrate on solving every free Sudoku puzzle.

An easy to use notes feature allows you to keep track of potential plays by placing up to nine marks in each square.

Hints will teach you several strategies for solving Sudoku puzzles without actually revealing the answer. The free Sudoku hint strategies begin with the simplest Sudoku plays to help guide beginners and then progress to more advanced hint strategies.

Sudoku Forever does not require a WiFi connection. You may play Sudoku free offline anytime.

Permissions
• Full network access - used to display ads.
• External storage - for saved games.

Visit the Sudoku Forever homepage:
https://www.fourthwoods.com/sudokuforever/

Try the Sudoku free open-source online version:
https://www.fourthwoods.com/sudoku.html
Updated on
Dec 12, 2021

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Location and Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
Location, App activity and 2 others
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted
4.5
815 reviews
scottyalto
August 17, 2022
I've spent over 3 years with this app. Lots and lots of puzzles. 2 issues. 1. Ads at the end of game are loud and embarrassing. About 10% of the ads cannot be canceled out of and you must close the app to turn off. With the other 90% offering an X after 10 seconds. 2. True Sudoku MUST ALWAYS have a logical next move. This game cheats a little. 50% of hardest level puzzles require 1 to 4 50/50 guesses to solve. This goes against the purest rules of Sudoko.That being said, I've never lost.
Did you find this helpful?
Fourth Woods, LLC
August 27, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. It's nice to hear from a long time user! I'm not a big fan of the advertising either. I've been considering offering the ability to disable ads for $0.99 through an in-app purchase. Is this something that may interest you? If there's enough interest I may add that to a future release.
A Google user
July 16, 2019
Great little brain teaser/trainer, clue section isn't the best, just tells you what you already know. still great though.
4 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
May 24, 2019
Good way for left & right brain stimulation for beginner & intermediate.
1 person found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

- Added light and dark themes selectable in the Settings menu.
- Updated Google Play services library.
- Updated target SDK to version 31.