Docket® is commissioned and directly endorsed by the following official government entities: Alaska Department of Health, Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Minnesota Department of Health, New Jersey Department of Health, Utah Department of Health and Human Services, and Wyoming Department of Health.
Alaska, Idaho, Minnesota, New Jersey, Utah, and Wyoming residents with a valid phone number and/or email address on file with their state's immunization registry can access digital immunization records with the Docket® app.
Use of Docket® is entirely optional.
Docket Health, Inc. partners with public health to make it easier than ever for you to access personal and family immunization records. Track upcoming shots, review past immunizations, and share your official immunization reports.
- Back-to-school forms
- Alerts for upcoming and overdue shots
- Add multiple family members to a single Docket® account.
Check us out at dockethealth.com.
Follow us on social media @dockethealthapp.
The applicable geographic regions for which Docket® has been published, commissioned, or directly endorsed by an official government entity:
- Alaska (Alaska Department of Health)
- Idaho (Idaho Department of Health and Welfare)
- Minnesota (Minnesota Department of Health)
- New Jersey (New Jersey Department of Health)
- Utah (Utah Department of Health and Human Services)
- Wyoming (Wyoming Department of Health)