Does not work properly Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2. Test function works fine, comes on fine when tablet is already in wake state. When tablet is asleep, only comes on at preset light level, no sound.
To Bright to fast. No gradually getting brighter just right now in you're face, wow!
When it works When this application works I like it but lately it's been quirky. Can't test light, sound is instantly full blast not a subtle increase in volume. Though some days without making any changes to anything it just works fine. HTC DNA user
Doesn't work Bought the app last night. When it started this morning there was no gentle gradation., it was just full on. It was like a flashlight in my face. Please fix.
Used to work great, not any more. I used to love this alarm, but recently I have found the sound no longer works (no noise all). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling as per other reviews, but this had no effect. Samsung galaxy S4, so it's not like I'm using a strange device.
Early Riser I tried it this morning and I woke with the light but will add the sounds in tomorrow for a little more umph to my alarm. I don't like that if I touch my screen at all it turns off the alarm instantly; I wish there was one more step to ask for confirmation that I want to turn it off. Good so far, will be better once I play with my personal settings.
- Many bugfixes for recent Android-versions. Thanks for all the feedback :)
- Fix for missing possiblity to test the light when the device was in landscape-mode. Thank you Tim for reporting this issue!
- Updated for Android 4.4
- You can now select which weekdays the light should be enabled
- Fixed issue where the light would not be enabled after a reboot on some devices
- Added a button that makes it possible to test the light directly
Alarmy forces you out of bed. Now, don't linger in your bed! - Featured by Cnet