The best Taxi meter App in market (Drivers version) Easy way to start your private taxi business today!
Development since 2011 first in wold with OBD and GPS integration.
Lots of helpfully features like fuel economy mode show you how much your car is spending fuel. Cabidi help saves you money and keeps your trips in order. Keep book form your trips, hours and charges.
Before use, check your local laws and regulations about taximeter or taxi app usage in business.
Cabidi is easy to use. Just press Start before you start to drive and Stop when you are done. With OBD2 you can use automatic trip start and stop feature.
Cabidi is using GPS or OBD2 EML327 (v1.5) Bluetooth module for measuring distance and speed. OBD2 (V1.5) module is not required if you just want to keep track of your driving. OBD device needs to be activated from the settings and the GPS disabled.
After the first installation, you get 25 free drives and after that, you need to buy Drive packages or make a continuous subscription. With a small fee, we cover the maintenance, development and programming costs.
Cabidi subscription includes 14 days trial period, after which you can
decide if you want to continue the use of the application. Continuous order activates all of the functions of the program, no other purchases necessary. An order can be stopped anytime through Google Play, so you are not tied to long contracts. Alternatively, you can buy Drive packages.
Basic features can be used without OBD2. See feature list below.
- Measure by distance, time or time & distance compination
- Excat measure via GPS or OBD2
- Metter on/off/pause
- Waiting time fare
- 4+4 user define base fare
- 4 user define extra fare (Pets, Luggage, Special etc..)
- SumUp payment system integration
- iZettle lauch button
- POS printer support
- Send receipes to customer from app or via SumUp
- Possibility to lock give fare settings with PIN
- Automatic driving diary while taxi drive
- Define driver, comppany names
- Simple working diary
- Choose work, private or taxi mode for GUI
- Works on background
- Can be used automatically mode
- Use with OBD2 or GPS
- Export/Send driving diary easy
- Edit/Add driving diary history
- Automatic start and stop address to history
- Google Navigation integration
- Imperial and metric units (km/mi)
- Several currency support
This application does not replace officially approved taxis if required by the legislation or law of any country. The end user is obliged to check the requirements for taxi driving according to the country the application is used in. Cabidi is not responsible for any possible illegal use of the application.