Easily and quickly check which E numbers in the food ingredients can be harmful to you. The E-Codes app is perfectly designed to ensure maximum speed and usability. Just try it!
Screen-shots present the full version (search for: E-Codes). Which additionally includes the scoring system, especially helpful while doing fast shopping!
Fully supported languages: English, Deutsch, Polski.
Tags: Food, Diet, Health, Additives, E Numbers, E Codes.
Thanks to the mobile decoder of puzzling symbols, you’ll quickly check what the food you’re eating is really composed of. The e-food application will indicate the derivation of a choses e-substance, as well as risks and benefits of consuming a given substance.
Characteristic icons leave no place for doubt about what influence the described additives have on your health. The function of sharing portal’s content onto Facebook, will allow you to immediately inform your friends in which product you’ve found a particular component.
Eat consciously. Eat with e-food.
- symbol search engine
- list of additives
- interactive glossary of notions
- access to detailed information about the derivation of a given substance, risks and benefits stemming from its consumption and advised daily intake
- possibility of sharing the content regarding particular additives onto Facebook, directly from the application web page
Our app helps you find the answer. Try it, it's free!
This app is the perfect tool while food shopping. In a second, you can find out if they are safe for you and your family or if they are suspicious or dangerous. It also lets you know if they are suitable for vegetarians, vegans or different religious groups.
The app shows the ingredients' legal status in Australia and New Zealand, Europa and the United States. It allows you to quickly check on more than 500 ingredients. You can search them by E-code, by name or by alternative names.
- You can search for food additives by E-number, by name or by alternative name(s).
- Fast E-CODE Computer for easy and fast search just in codes.
- Light theme and dark theme.
- Customized details page.
- You can filter additives based on text queries, or on risks.
- The lists can be sorted by names or by E numbers.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last additives that you searched.
- It allows you to check whether an additive is suitable for vegans, vegetarians or for people from different religions.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- Zoom in the description field in details page can be done by scale gesture.
- Highlight description words.
Some of additives are harmless, many not quite healthy and several are dangerous.
Many people have experienced various negative reactions to food additives. Certain groups may be more susceptible to adverse effects, such as asthma sufferers, chemically sensitive and allergic individuals, pregnant women or hyperactive children.
So here they are: preservatives and sweeteners, food colorings or taste enhancers, unveiled!
E Numbers/Food Additives are used for many reasons:
- To extend the shelf life
- Protection from destruction
- Improve the taste, appearance and smell
- Create the impression of a high content of fruit, eggs, butter, natural juices, etc.
Unfortunately it is not easy at first look to determine which substance is safe and which are not. Not all E Numbers/Food Additives are dangerous; even there are some health benefits (for example vitamins). This application will help you to understand, if food additive is safe.
★What can be expected
• Application searches E Numbers/Food Additives and displays their basic properties (harmfulness, suitable for vegetarians, suitable for sensitive persons, suitability for children, the source of the substance was / was not genetically modified)
• The application is available for free and without ads (target is not profit, but protect your health)
• The application is offline (no Internet connection required to display desired information)
★What can not be expected
• The current application does not include a detailed description of E Numbers/Food Additives
This app allows you to check what is in your food within a few clicks. It is especially designed for easier use while shopping!
There are two search modes - by number and by word - switchable from the options menu (MENU button on your mobile).
You can also comment and read about other users' experiences with certain food additives.
Search by name or by E and get details to know what you risk when you eat some food.
Food Additives provides also a colorblind mode that is ideal for daltonians to distinguish additives colors.
Don't hesitate to contact me for feedbacks or new ideas : email@example.com
There are food additives in almost every food that you consume - some of them are safe, but some are harmful to your health. With this application, you can quickly check „which is which“ whenever you go shopping.
This application can assist you in your food shopping. With the E Calculator, you can find the additive by its E number very quickly, or you can search the additive by name, using the E List (this case is especially useful when the food manufacturer uses names of additives instead of E numbers). E numbers are categorized from 1 (good) to 5 (dangerous), to give you an idea about their safety or health risks.
More than 500 food additives with their name, safety level and purpose are included in this application. You can easily switch between different languages of food additives names, this is extremely useful when you are abroad and want to check additives written in foreign language (currently English, German, French, Spanish and Czech is supported). Also detailed information about most of additives are included - like dietary restrictions for vegetarians, vegans and religious groups, detailed description of side effects, origin and other information. No need to download any data from internet, everything is included inside of the application.
The program is localized in English, French, German, Spanish and Czech language.
Give us feedback, we will prepare new versions of this application with features that will be customized to your request!
Keywords: Food Additives, Lebensmittelzusätze, E Nummern, Additifs Alimentaires, Aditivos alimentarios, E Number
It contains about 700 foods that are commented and rated in view of the following subjects:
✔ Carbohydrate malabsorptions
• Fructose malabsorption
• Fructose/glucose ratio
• Content of sugar (sucrose)
• Sorbitol and other sugar alcohols
• Lactose intolerance
• Problematic fibers (i.e. fructans, galactans)
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Histamine intolerance / Mastocytosis
• Histamine content of foods
• Biogenic amines (e.g. tyramine)
• Histamine liberators and DAO inhibitors
• Problematic drugs
• Food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Aspirin/Salicylate intolerance
• Salicylate content
• Problematic food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Other intolerances and allergies
• Indication whether a food contains gluten*
• Comments and rating for gluten intolerance*
✔ More features
• Direct link to Wikipedia articles for all products
• Uncheck unnecessary infos
* This app doesn’t rate the products of individual manufactures but products and products categories. It offers you all the information you need to deal with your intolerance and avoid common mistakes.
The app does not replace medical care and should not be used for diagnostic purposes. While the information provided here has been compiled to the best knowledge of the author, mistakes happen, since it is a complex matter, which depends closely on the individual person. We are constantly working to improve the app, but information may be wrong and may even contain harmful recommendations. The Baliza GmbH disclaims any liability as a developer of this app for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and any resulting damages, consequential damages and other disadvantages. The assertion of claims of any kind is excluded.
Additives must be assessed for safety before they can be used in food. We also ensure that the science on additives is strictly reviewed, the law strictly enforced, and action is taken where problems are found. We investigate any information that casts reasonable doubt on the safety of an additive.
It's absolutely wise to avoid eating meal with harmful additives - E Numbers in them. A lot of food additives are bad, but not all.
E numbers were assigned for food additives, which have been tested for safety and approved for use throughout the European Union (EU). But eventually, using them in foods have achieved very sad statistic. It turned out that many nutritional supplements may cause very undesirable effects on the whole organism. Some of them are extremely dangerous, some can not be used often, and some can only be used in animal feed.
For convenience, all supplements are classified by target groups:
E 100 - E 182 - colorants;
E-200 and more - preservatives;
E-300 and more - antioxidants (antioxidants);
E-400 and more - stabilizers consistency;
E-450 and more - emulsifiers;
E-500 and more - acidity regulators, baking powder;
E-600 and more - flavor enhancers;
E-700 - E-800 - Spare codes for other available information;
E-900 and more - glazes agents, flour and bread improvers.
How consumers have to behave in looking for health foods? Of course, the easiest way - is to buy the products without any food additives, but not all of it is well to your taste and wallet, in addition there are a number of people who cannot live completely without additives, such as diabetics. They either have to give up sweets at all, or use sugar substitutes.
Most likely you may buy a product with banned additives on the wholesale markets, which often fall consignment without certificates of health services. While it is illegal additives may be contained in the products from the developed world - because there is a very big difference between food produced for domestic use and food for export. So if you prefer to eat not only tasty but also healthy, support local producers - the tradition of the domestic food industry still gravitate to the nature.
So, buying food, soda, gum and candy, pay attention to the label. And if it not authorized, but not prohibited additive, for the most part it is relatively harmless. But the forbidden E can lead to death.
*** Same great content, brand new user interface - far easier to read on all devices - no internet connection required to read the content! ***
Learn the secrets of a raw food diet in this beginners, easy-to-read guide. Find out how raw food will benefit you, improve your skin and keep your digestive system healthy. There's information on how to change your diet for the better, and what to expect from your food. With an emphasis on naturopathy, there's information on different techniques, juicing and sprouting. Also how to make sure you get enough calcium in your diet, and it's not how you think! Finally, get yourself started with some recipes. There's 45 pages of nutritionist-approved information, so why not find out more?
This is an ideal guide for those just starting out, or wanting to explore a raw food diet or lifestyle. It explains in detail why a less-processed diet benefits us, something that whether you want to go fully raw or not, you'll appreciate.
There are a few sample recipes, just to give you a starting point, and yes, one even includes bread! But not bread as we know it, the heavy, wheat-laden basis of modern life. This is sprouted bread, available from any good health food store and a totally different experience!
- List of 684 Additives
- 3 levels of dangerousness
- Sort by name or Exxx
- Search by name or Exxx
- Opening a web-site information on long press additives
- Optional colors for color blind
- English or french version
Choose from more than 90 haircuts for women in 5 categories: long, medium, short, special, crazy (also some harajuku). You can try many haircuts you won't find anywhere else - like hair with flowers, glitter, butterfly etc. Easily switch between haircuts with next-previous buttons or select one from the lists.
Change hair color, adjust position of new haircut and size with fingers, brightness and contrast (you can adjust all of this also after you took the photo!).
Press the Lock button and haircut won't follow your face anymore - it will be fiex to the screen - you only move your head to find the best possible fit.
You need FRONT camera to see yourself!!
♥ Many pre-written texts/dialogs in different languages:
English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Malay, Slovene, German and French and in different style
♥ Visual effects and typefaces for the speech bubbles
♥ Picture bubbles
♥ Customizable unique photo frames
♥ Filters that make your photo look like comic
When you first look into the phone - randomly chosen moustache shows up which follows your face. You can select another one easily. Press the Lock button if you want to fix it to the screen so it won't be following your face any more.
Choose from more than 90 facial hair in 5 categories: real beard and mustache, men's hair, men's hair together with moustache, cartoon and historical. Make yourself a true pharaoh beard or get one from real ancient statues or go with a pink one.
(You need FRONT camera to try this on yourself! With BACK camera you can try this on others.)
IMPORTANT:You CAN'T edit photos from gallery with this app. App works only on devices with camera.
Texts can be generated automatically or entered manually. Different modes for automatic text generation are available: funny, love, birthday, season/holiday and time of day (morning, evening, etc.).
Speech bubbles can be moved manually and you can change its:
Currently only English language is supported!
A device with FRONT CAMERA is required for this app to work properly!
How to use:
1. Look into the enchanted mirror and see your reflection. Hey, that is not you! It's a frog!
2. "Kiss" the frog three times and it will turn into Princess Stella, King William or ... (see instructions on how to give a kiss)
3. After the frog turns into a person break the mirror to release her/him.
4. The rescued persons will take you to their castles where you might get a camera to take a nice photo of you two.
An evil witch turned Princess Stella and King William into frogs and captured them in an enchanted mirror. You are the one that can help them. But wait, there is also someone else... Who is it? Rescue Princess Stella, King William and a secret person from the enchanted mirror.
TIP: To rescue the secret person you must sequentially rescue Princess Stella and King William and then the secret person.
✔ automatically generates comic bubbles with dialogs (if you choose so)
✔ two sets of masks: domestic cats and wild cats like lion, leopard, gepard, lynx, puma
✔ in each set there are 14 masks
✔ you can set front and back color of the bubble, thickness of the cloud line, opacity of the bubble, font size
✔ visual effects for speech bubbles
✔ add cool frames
✔ change the fonts
✔ you can write whatever you like in the talk clouds
✔ move the bubbles and masks around
✔ you can manually edit, add or delete comic bubbles or masks
★★★ MAIN FEATURES ★★★
• automatically generates speech bubbles with funny dialogs and masks
• you can manually edit, add or delete comic bubbles and masks
• set the unique frame
• two sets of mask: dog's, puppies and typical Australian animals like koala, emu, kangaroo, wombat
• altogether 54 different masks
• you can use photos from gallery, directly form camera or one of the 10 test photos that are built in the app.
This app will voice guide you to help you position the phone’s back camera when taking a selfie. You can also use this app to make selfies with flash or you can use it with front camera. You can also take group selife with it - it will adjust itself to the nearest face.
How to use in 4 easy steps:
1. After starting the app turn the phone around and look into the rear camera.
2. The app starts to voice guide you. Tilt and/or move phone as instructed.
3. When the phone is positioned correctly you will hear “hold still, smile” and the app will automatically take a photo.
4. Turn the phone around again and save or share your perfect selfie.
Choose from more than 90 masks (face costume) that are build into and are:
♥ suitable for Halloween season: ghosts, devils, pumpkins
♥ lovely Venetians perfect for Masquerade
♥ absolutely cute eye-masks, ideal for Masked Ball
♥ traditional or historical from all over the world
♥ various: clowns, helmets,..
The mask follows your face in real-time with life-face detection and tracking. But you can press the Lock button and it will be fixed on the screen - it won't move around any more. This is the best way to adjust it perfectly with the face.
After you took the photo you can adjust it completely as well.
✔ automatically detects FRONT facing faces on the photo
✔ generates comic bubbles with dialogs in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese,Slovene, Dutch, Russian and Serbian
✔ put masks on the faces
✔ 28 different masks: Santa Claus, Vintage Santa, Elf, Reindeer, Christmas tree, Bouble, Elf's and Santa's Hat Antlers, Snowman...
✔ you can fully edit the style of the speech bubble
✔ add frame to the photo
If app finds redundant faces just delete them.
★★ MAIN FEATURES ★★
★ the app automatically detects FRONT facing people faces on the photo and generate dialogues with predefined text in english and puts masks on the faces
★ customize talk clouds: color, size, shape, opacity, thickness
★move and edit the generated speech bubbles or masks, manually add or delete it
★ write your own dialogues
This app can also be used for other purposes like carnival, masquerade etc.