Device provisioning is the fastest way to setup factory new or resetted devices. Fully Kiosk supports all available methods of Android device provisioning. You can configure the provisioning settings and get detailed step by step instructions in Fully Cloud. Scan QR code or import file in order to get provisioning settings into this app.
NFC provisioning is the fastest provisioning method:
* Android 5+, NFC capable devices only
* New or factory devices required
* Connect to Wifi automatically
* No manual actions
* Does not require Internet connection
* Can install APK and settings file from custom URL
* Can be used with Fully Kiosk Browser or Fully Video Kiosk
With this provisioning method you can also optionally:
* Add Device to Fully Cloud and Device Group automatically (Internet required)
* Add Device to Google Play Managed Enterprise (Internet and Android 6+ required)
* Import Configuration from Fully Cloud (Internet required)
With provisioned Android 6+ devices you can silently install/upgrade apps from APK file using the Install APK File button in Fully Kiosk Remote Admin.
The provisioned device has a number of additional Device Owner Settings available for a better device kiosk protection and security. For Android 8+ device we always recommend using device provisioning.
Ask us if you need any support with device provisioning for Fully Kiosk: firstname.lastname@example.org