Very responsive, accurate and simple but feature rich compass – lightweight offline navigation tool which works all over the world. It has clear, readable and intuitive Material Design user interface.
Especially useful during travels, hiking, geocaching or antenna installations. No more problems in finding a car or your place on the beach.
• Works without Internet connection.
• Shows direction and distance as well as altitude difference to selected destination.
• Mark current location to navigate back to the same place.
• Poor GPS signal or GPS is turned off? Navigate in traditional way, like when using standard compass.
Status bar notification
• Switched on demand.
• Quick and comfortable access to the compass data while using other apps.
• Visible on the lock screen (requires Lollipop or newer).
• Compass personalization with plenty of app themes and configuration options.
• Plus codes (Open Location Codes) – short and easy to remember location code which may be used instead of street address. It's especially useful when street address is not available, for example on the beach.
• Course scale: allows to mark preferred azimuth or determine return direction.
• Actual GPS coordinates and street address.
• Magnetic and true heading.
• World directions on eight-wind rose.
• Compass scale units: degrees, mils (6000, 6400) and grads.
• Many latitude and longitude formats.
• Copy, paste, share and view GPS coordinates on the map.
• No unwanted permissions required.